Forever & Always My Ass!

Ariana's POV

After departing from the apartment, I teleported to Hogwarts. Oh and to Hermoine's great pleasure my powers did return. Once I left I decided to teleport to Snape's office but when I got there he was nowhere in sight. Frowning, I teleported to Damian. I don't know why but I was too scared to face Draco. I know, me, the Dark Lord's daughter, Ariana Riddle is scared but I can't lie. I really am but I'm only scared of rejection. Landing infront of Damian's door I knocked and when I heard him mutter a 'Come In' I turned the handle but when the door opened I was not prepared for what was on the other side.

"Ewwww! Damian! Luna! What happened to staying abstinent?" I shrieked and they chuckled while laying casually on the bed wrapped in a blanket, both of them were clearly naked underneath.

"Your one to talk!" I glared at him and he laughed. "Oh stop being such a drama queen! You haven't seen me in more than a month and that's how you greet me." He laughed and I rolled my eyes while closing the door.

"How is that even possible?" I asked and turned around so that they could put some clothes on.

"What?" He asked. "You can turn around now, were both fully clothed." I turned and looked at them feeling a bit awkward.

"Have sex?" He looked appalled.

"Hey I may be a vampire but I'm still a man." He said proudly.

"I know but can't she get pregnant? You know the whole Edward and Bella having Renesme type of shit." I joked and he glared at me profusely.

"You did not just make a Twilight reference." 

"I'm serious that Stephenie girl was really onto you guys." I teased and he huffed.

"Please! She only got our speed and good looks right." I nodded agreeing. "Besides, REAL vampires can't mate with human's it's gentically impossible. It's common sense. Hello? I don't even have a heart what makes you think that I have sperm. And if I did they'd probably be mutant sperm!" He said seriously, causing me to roll over in laughter.

"Good point, Dracula!" I teased.

"Are you seriously going there?" I nodded.

"What am I going to do with you?" He groaned.

"Love me forever and give me food!" I suggested and he chuckled.

"Only you would say that!" I beamed a smile. "Now let's get serious! Why did you return I thought you left with Potter and his friends?"

"How do you know that?" I asked, raising a curious brow.

"Draco." He said simply. "He's been going around trashing your reputation." My eyes widened. 

"What's he been saying?'

"He's told everyone that you left him and Scorpius for Harry Potter." He told me sadly. "Of course, I didn't believe him. I knew that there had to be more to the story. So when Luna came she told me everything, including when she was being held captive and even afterwards when you went to the lakehouse and offered to help them find the Horcruxes." He explained and I nodded.

"Oh." I paused and laughed nervously. "Well he's just angry that's all. I'm sure that once I talk to him he'll forgive me." But the look on Damian's face scared me.

"No Ariana I don't think that will be possible." I furrowed my brows confused and he sighed. "I don't know how you'll take this and I know that your a strong girl and all but your still a girl."

"Spit it out!" I yelled.

"Draco's going out with Pansy." He muttered.

"What! No! He can't be!" I began to panick. Draco's done some stupid things in the past but not like this. "We're going to have another baby, he can't just leave me." I cried. Damian and Luna grew very silent. "What?"