The Final Battle (Part 2)

Ariana's POV

Fear. It was the only emotion that I could process at the moment. I mean I'm not afraid to die but afraid to lose the people I love. I sighed deeply and decided to push the feeling away as Draco and I made our way to the Forbidden Forest. Apparently we have a snitch at Hogwarts and I'm not talking about quidditch. Someone..... (my best guess would be the Carrows) informed my father that Harry was at Hogwarts. Of course my father almost had an orgasm upon hearing the news and ordered everyone to meet him in the forest. Anyways, Draco and I ascended from the bushes and took a spot next to Lucius but what caught our attention was that Scorpius was there being held by Bellatrix. He wasn't crying or anything but she's a main target in this war and my son might get hurt.

"What the bloody hell are you doing with my son!?!" I shouted at her ferocioucsly as I approached her. She just laughed it off. 

"He needs to be here to see his grandfather win this war. It's the Dark Lord's direct order." She informed.

"Well I want Cissy to hold him." I practically ordered.

"Why can't I hold him? I'm a good baby sitter. Don't you remember all the times I took care of you." She mocked and my anger grew. "So I don't understand why I can't-"

"Because I said you fucking can't so give him to Narcissa right NOW!" My voice turned demonic at the end and she flinched. "Did I fucking stutter Bellatrix?" She shook her head no and for the first time in like forever, she did exactly as I asked. She gave the baby to Cissy. 

I felt Draco grab me and then pull me back to stand next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear. "Relax sweetie, your father's here and you have to be extra obedient in order for the plan to work." I sighed and nodded. Then my father spoke.

"We have recieved confirmation that Harry Potter is indeed at Hogwarts and is inside of the castle as we speak." I nodded already knowing this. "This causes our plan of attacking to move up to tonight. I will wait until Snape is done interrogating the other students. I will give a warning and whom ever chooses to stay and fight will perish along with Harry Potter and his friends." My father's speech was ended with a few rounds of applause. I didn't clap. The pregnancy was begining to dawn on me and I felt like I was too tired to do anything productive.

"Now go!" My father looked towards me and I nodded. "Draco must stay and help us attack."

I nodded again and then I turned to Cissy and Lucius. "Give me my son." They looked at me like I had lost my marbles, even Draco gave me a questioning look. 

"What are you talking about Ariana? He can't be anywhere near the battle field." Draco reasoned.

"I know but I rather have him safe inside the wall of Hogwarts then here in this damp forest. I'll give him to Molly and Arthur Weasley." The look on their faces made me regret saying that out loud.

"The Weasleys! My son's life will not be in the hands of that filth." Draco roared and I completely ignored him and took Scorpius away from Cissy. 

"Be careful." She whispered in my ear as she gave me a hug.

"You too." I smiled and teleported to Molly, using up the last of my powers.

***

The moment I landed next to Molly,  I was suprised to see them outside of the great hall waiting to attack if needed. I explained to her the situation and as I expected she gladly took Scorpius from me. Then I saw Hermoine and Ron. They told me that Harry was inside. I nodded and when it was our cue, we stormed into the great hall looking official. I ran up to Harry and hugged him. I saw Ginny glare at me from the corner of my eye but I just held up my middle finger at her. I smirked when she gasped. Harry then turned to Snape.