March Madness (Part 1)

Ariana's POV

February came and went and it was already Spring Break. I was sad because I wouldn't get to speak with Snape until I got back. He's been very kind to be since that night in detention. But I was happy for two reason. One, my birthday's is tomorrow and I will be 18, so I will finally be considered an adult in the muggle world. And two, I get to see my little angel. It's our first Easter together and I can't wait to dress him up into a little bunny rabbit. Two months is way too long and I miss him. Draco and I decided to just teleport instead of taking the train ride. I personally believe that he loves my powers more than I do. He's always asking me to conjure things up or teleport him to a certain part of the castle. It getting very annoying actually but I still do it. Anyways, we arrived at the Manor two days ago and we've already gotten ourselves unpacked and have settled in. Scorpius is very big for seven months and he is on the verge of walking. Now he can say daddy clearly but can only say mama, but I am perfectly fine with that. My father will thankfully be away this week. I was currently in the study playing with Scorpius.

"Mama!" He called and I stared down at my little man, who was crawling on the carpet.

"Yes sweetie." I pulled him onto my lap.

"Daddy!" He whined and I knew what he wanted.

"You want your father?" I asked him and he nodded. "Fine, you can teleport to him. But be careful." He nodded and I kissed his cheek and he was off. I sighed. He can't even be away from his father for one hour before wanting to be with him. I stood up and went over to the kitchen feeling dangerously hungry. I've been like this for almost a week now and I don't know why. I walked in and called Missy.

"Missy!" I hollered and she appeared.

"Mistress." She bowed but I shot her a stern look and she stopped. "What is it that your need Ms. Ariana?" I smiled.

"I want some chicken parmasean!" I ordered nicely and she nodded. I had already given the house elf's a book on how to cook muggle foods. Minutes later she appeared with my food. I sat at the kitchen's center island and ate but half way through I felt nauseous. I teleport to the closes bathroom and threw up. Once I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth. And right when I was leaving the bathroom, Cissy was there.

"Hello Cissy." I greeted and she nodded with a small smile.

"Are you pregnant?" She blurted out.

"What no, of course not. Why would you think that?" I asked shocked that it even crossed her mind.

"Well Ariana, I have been watching you since you came and you've had all of the symptoms." She answered.

"Oh well, don't worry I'm not." I told her and began to walk downstairs to make my way over to the garden.

"Are you sure? Have you and Draco been having safe sex?" I blushed at her question and nodded. She didn't seem to believe me but decided to drop it. I bid her good-bye and I went over to the garden. That's where I began to think. Oh Merlin! Me? Pregnant? I can't be. But I did lie to Cissy. That one time right after the Valentine's Day party we didn't use protection. I was too distracted and so was Draco so we forgot. But I'm sure that one time couldn't have possible gotten me pregnant. Nope! I decided I'm not pregnant. I sat outside and waited for it to get darker before returning inside. I really did not want to be in that house atleast not today. Bellatrix decided to grace us with her presence. Ugh! I can't wait to kill that bitch, I thought before drifting off to sleep right there in the garden. 

***

Draco's POV

I was at Diagon Alley with Blaise. He was accompanying me to get Ariana her birthday present. Her birthday was tomorrow but I'm going to give her, her present tonight at Midnight. We browsed around until we found the perfect gift. It was a charm bracelet and I filled it with five charms; a snake with green eyes, a heart with my initials on it, a baby raddle, a wedding ring and a heart shaped key. I paid for it and afterwards Blaise decided to get Daphne somes sweets from Honeydukes. I agreed and even decided to get some for Ariana and Scorpius. I got her some chocolate frogd and licoris whips her favorite. But I couldn't figure out what to get Scorpius because I had no idea about what he perferred. I stood there and thought but it was interrupted when the store manager yelled.