The Final Battle (Part 3)

Ariana's POV

"Harry Potter is dead!"

Everyone remained silent as we followed Seamus out towards the front of the castle. The sky seemed very gloomy today and it really made me feel even worse. I clung desperately onto Draco as I watched my father and the remains of his army approaching. I let out an involuntary sob when I saw Hagrid carrying Harry's dead body. Anger raged through me but I remained calm. I needed to play this smart if I was going to win this war.

"Harry Potter is.....DEAD!" My father's happiness was protruding heavily through his evil laugh. Ginny began to scream like an idiot but for the first time ever I felt bad for her. Merlin know I would have been worse if it was Draco instead of Harry. I then watched as my father began calling her stupid and repeating the fact that Harry was dead. Then Neville began with a little 'We will not stop fighting speech' and my father just laughed at him along with his kiss ass followers. My feelings began to overtake me, I felt as though I was about to reach my peek.

"Now those who wish to join me, may do so." My father began and I stayed rooted in my spot. I was not about to go anywhere.

"Draco!" Lucius hissed from the opposite side and I felt Draco stiffen up.

"Draco, come here sweetie." This time it was Cissy. I glanced up and was suprised to see him comtemplating whether or not to go.

"Don't you dare Draco! We're in this together." I whispered and he looked down at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry Ariana but we have a family now. I need to do what's best for Scorpius. Your father already won and I need us to be protected." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well I'm not going and niether is Scorpius so give him to me." I reached up and took him away from Draco. "Leave if it's what you wish but don't come begging for me to go visit you in Azkaban. And thank Merlin for letting you meet Scorpius because I can assure you that if you leave me, if you leave us, then you will never meet Jessica. Ever."Draco looked at me shocked. I know I was being mean but he promised to be with me forever. Plus I blame these bloody pregnancy hormones.

"Ariana please dont do this. My parents are over there I need to protect them." He tried and I ignored him. I heard him sigh and when I felt his presence move, my head snapped up towards the direction he left. A tear rolled down my cheek as I saw him switching sides. If the situation wasn't serious I would have die of laughter as my father gave Draco an awkward ass hug, but right now is not the time.

"Excellent! Now Ariana." My father beckoned me forward.

Neville intercepted. "She will never join you!" He yelled and my father laugh maniacally.

"But my boy, she has already joined me." I closed my eyes waiting for the next part. "Ariana Stone is an imposter." People around me gasped. "In fact that is not even her real name. Her real name is Ariana Riddle."

"What!" I heard Ginny scream and I looked over at her with an emotionless face. "All this time you've been pretending. You bitch! Harry really loved you and you trick him." She insulted and I turned my head, ashamed because that part was true.

"......Touching. Now come my darling, we must rule the world together." My father held out his hand for me and I shook my head. "Come on pumpkin, I hope there are no hard feelings for me trying to kill you earlier. I promise not to try it again." He lied and I stepped forward.

"No Ariana, don't do it." Damian shouted beside Luna but I just held Scorpius closer and whispered in his ear.

"Sweetie I need you to do mommy a favor." He nodded so I continued. "Okay, remember how I taught you to teleport to different people. Well I need you to teleport to your aunt Moine right now." He nodded and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before he teleported over to Hermoine who, although startled, was delighted with my choice to have her hold him.