What Situation?

Draco's POV

She's back? But how? It's been more than a month since she's left and I've already tried to forget about her but I am, of course, failing miserably. Pansy was just my "go to girl' as Ariana would her call, but it's not the same. Seeing her today initiated a fire within me that I thought was put out when she left me that night. I've truly missed her and being near Pansy just makes me want Ariana more. But she seems mad, she even threw me the ring blowing off our entire engagement. I know that I technically broke up with her first but I never made it offical to my parents or the Dark Lord. But why is she even mad? How can she be mad? I'm the one who should be furious. I'm Draco Malfoy! Nobody leaves me, especially for Saint Potter.

"Drakie Poo! Let's go, class is about to start!" Pansy yells in my ear, while latching herself onto my already numbed arm. I sighed and got up. "Oh Drakie your so lucky I took you back or else you would have married that atrocity of a girl." My blood began to boil as she spoke badly about Ariana. "I mean she's not even pretty and it's a shame that you two had a son. Now the poor baby's got her horrible genes. But don't worry you've still got me-" I cut her off yelling. 

"Shutup!" She looked at me shocked as I ripped my hand away from hers. "Listen Parkinson don't you ever and I mean EVER talk about her again. She is way more beautiful than you and as for my son. I swear on my father's bloody kane that if you dare speak of him in that way you will regret it." I sneered. I went to walk away but then a thought crossed my mind. "Oh and you didn't take me back, I was feeling generous and you seemed like the best charity case at the moment. But now I've grown bored and I'm done with you."

"But Drakie-"

"Stop Calling Me That!" I shouted at her.

"But what about all the fun we have?" She pouted? But it looked more like one of those filthy muggle dogs.

"What fun? I only kissed you because I wanted to forget Ariana but honestly even you know that, that's impossible. And don't go around telling people that we slept together because you know that the minute I got with Ariana, I haven't even casted a glance in your direction, let alone slept with you. Now leave my presence!" I ordered.

"But Drakie-"

"Bloody Hell Parkinson, don't you understand the word no!" I snapped and she was gone but I didn't feel the least bit guilty, if anything I felt relieved. I only used her because I didn't want to be alone but I would never touch her. I love Ariana too much. The late bell rang and I ran my fingers through my hair as I hurried to class. It's only Dark Arts but the Carrows have been ruthless lately, especially with Ariana's absence. I made it to class and hurried into a seat after gaining a couple of glares from the 'teachers'.

"Now class" Amycus began. "Who here is a supporter of the Dark Lord?" My mouth hung open in shock. Did she seriously just ask that. I looked around the room and everyone's face mirrored mine. 

"Isn't anyone going to answer her?" Alecto annoyingly piped in and a few Slytherin's raised their hands. "That's it?" He asked while looking at me and I relunctantly rose my hand. Ashamed, I looked over at Ariana and her face was full of disgust. She was disgusted with me. 

"And what about you Ms.Rid- Mrs.Malf- I mean Ms. Stone?" Alecto asked seemingly confused and I held the urge to smile. They still think that she's supposedly married to me.

"That's none of your bussiness." Ariana snapped and there were a few gasps. It's odd how nobody is used to her rebellious behavior. She never ceases to suprise people and that's one of the reason why I'm crazy about her.

"Excuse me?" Amycus shrieked. "How dare you speak to me in that manner, I am your superior. Show me some respect." She demanded and Ariana wore an amused look on her face.