The Ministry of Magic

A/N: Hey Guys this chapter isn't going to exactly follow the book. Remember when Harry, Ron and Hermoine used the polyjuice potion to get into the M.O.M and get the locket? Well I'm going to make it happen in this chapter, in order for it to go along with my story. Kay! 

Ariana's POV

"I'll get it!" Cissy shouted before any of the house elf's even thought about answering the door. She was nervous, I could tell. Draco being a mama's boy, told her everything and sure enough she's here, making sure that it all goes according to plan. However, my thoughts were interrupted when Draco tugged at my hand, pulling me into the patio deck. We sat down on the patio chairs and moments later guess who walked in? Yupp! You guess it!

"Damian" Draco greeted solemnly and I just gave a slight nod, acknowlegding his unwanted presence.

"Draco. Ariana." He greeted us back but with a friendly smile. My glare faltered a bit but I quickly regained it. Dam it! I had forgotten how hard it was to be angry with him. "Okay, I'm here. So now what?" He asked us, well paticularly me.

"How about you go with me today to the Ministry of Magic and cancel our engagment." I snapped and Draco couldn't help but to snicker at my bluntness.

"Relax babe." Draco soothed me by rubbing my back softly and it worked.

"Yeah Ana, can you give me a chance to talk first." I glared at Damian for using my nickname and he brought his hands up in surrender. I sighed.

"Fine, ONE chance." I held up my index finger, emphasizing my point and he nodded.

"Look Ana, I'd first like to start off by apologizing. I should have never got in the middle of your relationship with Draco but I truly did like you. Your smart, funny, outspoken and very beautiful-" 

"Okay we get it" Draco snapped, looking very jealous and I chuckled a bit.

"Continue." I told him nicely and he was pleased with my sudden cooperation.

"Anways, I wanted to tell you that I was foolish. When I first saw you I immediately took a liking to you but when Draco claimed you as his, my competitive side came out and well you already know the results." He admitted shyly.

"Oh so you pretended to be my friend-" But he cut me off.

"No! I never pretended to be your friend. I loved you as my best friend, that week that you didn't go to classes I missed you terribly. I'm so sorry for everything. I just want my best friend back." I looked into his big blue eyes and I could tell that he was being completely honest.

"I forgive you." He smiled. "But how can I trust that you when you say that you don't like me anymore, in that way atleast?" I asked softly and his sighed deeply.

"Because you were right." I smiled as he said this. I wasn't sure what I was right about but I sure did like hearing it. 

"I know I usually am but what am I particularly right about this time?" I said arrogantly and I could see Draco shaking his head from beside me. Damian on the other hand, found my cocky attitude amusing.

"About Luna." I nodded understanding. 

"Well I feel left out." Draco suddenly joined in and Damian and I chuckled at his confusion. It felt like old times.

"Well Dray, Damian here." I gestured to Damian. "Has faniced Luna for a while and when we got into the fight, his feelings grew and now he's ready to admit them. Correct?" Damian nodded.

"We're actually dating." Damian admitted and I smiled. I was geniunely happy for him.

"Do you mean Loony Lovegood?" Draco asked and I nodded trying to hold back a smile. He chuckled which earned him a glare from Damian.