Consequences

Ariana's POV

The next morning I woke up in the Astronomy Tower and found myself cuddling with a sleeping Draco. Last night was totally uncalled for but I can't say I regret it because that would be a huge lie. I sighed. I cheated on Damian when he's done nothing but help me. I got dressed and teleported out of there leaving the sleeping Draco behind. Seconds later I found myself in my head girl dorm. I haven't been here since that night that I found out he was cheating on me. He keeps telling me that he was tricked but I still don't believe him. I want to but Damian told me that I have to be strong and fight it. Anyways, I took a quick glance at the clock and it read seven O'clock. Since it was sunday I took my time getting ready. And even though it's the second week of december I feel the need to dress light. I put on some really sexy black shorts, a light blue top and matching slippers. I chuckled. One would think that I'm going to the beach. 

Soon I was done with my hair, which I wore down, silky and straight. I decided on wearing a natural look for my makeup and minutes later I was done. I left the room and began to skip down the corridor on my way to breakfast. I made it to the great hall and sat down next to Blaise. 

"Hey Blaise" I chirped and gave him a hug.

"Sup Ariana" He said hugging me back. "Wow your in a great mood."

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm eating breakfast with very hot guy." I winked at him playfully. We always flirted with each other but we always knew that it was just joking around.

"I can't blame you." He smirked and wrapped his arms around my shoulders like always. He's like the big brother I've never had.

We sat there in the same postion just talking about random stuff. We were laughing hysterically at a joke I made when Damian bursted through the door looking heated. He walked up to us and yanked me up, pulling me out of the great hall. I tried to protest but he wouldn't let go, if anything his grip on my arm tightened. He finally slowed down when we hit an empty corridor. He stopped and without warning he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, forcefully. Since I didn't have time to process anything I couldn't block the hit and my head began to bleed a little. I was about to block the pain out when I looked up at him and froze. He was growling at me. I was too scared to do anything. 

"Where were you last night?" He asked angry.

"Let me go Damian!" I ordered ignoring his question.

"No!" He yelled and I jumped startled. "Now answer my question" 

"I went up to the Astronomy tower" I shook a bit as I spoke. He looked into my eye, I guess it was to see if I was lieing but found nothing. He calmed down a bit.

"Oh okay then why didn't you come back to my room last night." He asked suddenly getting angry again.

"I fell asleep" Which was true, I'm just leaving out what happened before I fell asleep.

"Oh okay." His grip loosened on me. "Where were you this morning?" 

"None of your bussiness" I snapped getting irritated with him for asking so many question.

"Your my girlfriend I have the right to know everything." He stated firmly.

"Yes your girlfriend, not your pet!" I spat. His eyes turned black.

"Never yell at me again or else" Wtf! He's threatening me now? I got furious and push him off of me. 

"Don't you dare threaten me" I spoke menacingly but instead of the angry reaction I was hoping for, he simply smirked. But this smirk was pure evil.

"Oh really" He inched closer to me and I involuntarily took a step backwards. "Scared?" He taunted. "Well you should be." Now we were pushed up against the wall.

Forever And Always *Sequel* (Draco Malfoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara