February Fun

Ariana's POV

January finally finished and I can't say that I am sad about it because it would be a lie. And Dumbridge had it craved into me (literally) that I musn't tell lies. The only good that came from that month was Snape. We've become quite close. He's like a surrogate father. It really comforting. I glanced out the window and smiled at the weather. February is definitely my kind of month. The birds are chirping and the winter snow is beginning to clear out. Ahh love is in the air. Oh and I almost forgot. Damian and Luna are getting married! I know how could I forget but last week, he asked her and it was so romantic. He took her out to a candle light picnic, away from the Nargles, and he asked her. She said yes and she wasn't even under his spell. I am very happy for him and I can't wait for their wedding. Luna and I want to have our weddings in the Summer, so who knows maybe we could.

Anyways, It is currently February 14 and it is Valentine's Day. I am very excited even though I'm not showing it. My father was being stubborn and he did not approve another dance so the Slytherin's have decided to throw a party in the common room. I was in Daphne's room putting on my dress. We've become very close, even Pansy is being tolerable lately. I stood in front of the mirror and smirked. I had on a skin tight dress that was above the knee and strapless. The black dress clung to my curves perfectly. 

"You look hot!" Daphne whistled and I laughed.

"But you look sexy." She blushed and nodded. It was true she did look really nice. Pansy however looked horrid but I smiled politely at her love handles. And it's not that she's chubby, it's the clothes that she wears. They're not for her body type but will she listen. No!

"Need help with your make-up?" Daphne offered to help me and I nodded. After about a fifteen minutes I looked in the mirror and saw a goddess. Fine! I'm being cocky but I'm not exaggerating. I looked good.

"Let's go!" I told her while putting on my black heels and off we went. We descended the stairs with such gracefulness that we both looked like queens. I saw Draco's sexy ass in dark skinny jeans and a black shirt with some black shoes. He had on my silver A necklace and in my opinion he looked like a very hot muggle boy but I would never tell him that. I looked up at his face and it was full of awe and longing. I smirked and diverted my gaze at Blaise who was eyeing Daphne with needy eyes. I tapped her shoulder and she followed my gaze. She saw him and giggled. I knew that she had a huge crush on him. I smiled and walked over to Draco, who immediately wrapped his arms around me and brought me into a delicious kiss.

"You look beautiful." He complimented and I blushed. We walked over to the bar and ordered some firewhiskey. I gulped down like five before Draco stopped me. "Slow down! You drink like a man." He teased and I giggled. I glanced around at the decorations and it was pretty nice. It was all in the theme of Valentine's Day which definitely set the mood.

"What are you thinking about?" Draco whispered in my ear causing me to shudder.

"I'm thinking about tonight and how almost everyone is going to get laid." He smirked at this.

"Will you be one of those people?" He asked seductively.

"Of course, I am the Slytherin Princess I must be one of the first people to get it in tonight." He chuckled. "But there are so many boys to chose from." He stopped laughing and glared at me.

"Don't even think about it." He sneered.

"Draco Malfoy are you threatening me?" I asked pretending to be shocked.

"Why yes I am. No guy will touch you. Only me." He stated and I laughed.

"Woah! Somebody's possessive." I teased and poked him, while grabbing another drink and gulping it down. "I want to dance." I said randomly and grabbed Draco. I pulled him onto the dance floor and we began to dance and grind on each other like there was no tomorrow. We were having a blast when suddenly the lights went off. Some people screamed but it didn't mater because the room had been sound proofed. I felt around for Draco but I didn't feel him anywhere. Then out of no where, there was a stage and the light only shined there. I looked more closely and saw Draco up there with the microphone.

"Can I have your attention?" He asked but it sounded more like a demand. And knowing Draco it probably was. Everyone shutup immediately. "Good, now I have a suprise for my lovely Misses." I blushed while everyone looked over at me. "Here you go Harry." I looked up and saw Harry Styles from One Direction. The light widened and the rest of the band was revealed. I squealed with all of the other girls in the room. It suprised me on the amount of Slytherin's who loved One Direction. 

"Ariana!" Harry called out my name and I almost fainted. I'm a fan-girl, sue me. "This song was personally picked put by your boyfriend. He loves you very much and he wants to dedicate this song to you." As he said this I felt Draco wrap this arms around me from behind. I laid my head back against his chest and sighed happily. But as soon as the band began to play 'What makes you a beautiful' I was jumping around and singing along just like all of the other girls. After the song was done, I turned around with happy tears streaming down my face.

"You remembered?" I accused while hugging him.

"Of course I did. I would take any oppurtunity to make you happy." I smiled. "And that right there. That smile makes it all worth while." I smile even bigger and kissed him.

"I love you Draco Malfoy."

"I love you too Ariana Riddle, soon to be Malfoy." He grinned. "Let's go to our room." He suggested and I instantly knew at what he was hinting at. I smirked and took his hand teleporting us to our room.

Once we got there it got very intense. He grabbed my face gently but kissed me roughly. He licked my bottom lip and I immediately gave him entrance. I felt my knees growing weak from the firewhiskey so I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling myself into him more. He seemed to love it and he crached us into the vanity, shattering the mirror but we didn't stop, if anything it made us more aroused. Draco and I hadn't been together in weeks due to classes and homework making us too tired but tonight, we are expressing just how much we've missed being with each other. Suddenly he left my lips and kissed my neck leaving very noticeable love marks but I didn't care. I just brought him up and did the same.

Soon he tore off my dress leaving me in nothing but my panties since I didn't wear a bra. He gazed at my body with longing eyes but snapped out of it while I took off his clothing. Once we were both naked. He grabbed me and roughly pushed me onto the bed but I loved it. He jumped ontop of me and kissed me passioantely. We had never had sex like this before and I couldn't understand why. He kissed down all the way to my toes. I giggled when he kissed my feet because I am very tickled and he smirked. Then he made his way up and proceeded to take care of me. I moaned in pleasure as is tongue did wonders to my body. I reached my climax and brought his face up and kissed him. He was about to enter me when I flipped us over, startling him. I smiled innocently and went down on him. He was groaning and moaning, his manhood was so erect that I knew how much he wanted me so I moved my hips upward an d positioned myself. Then I brought myself down, his manhood entering me in the process. I jumped up and down and he was going crazy. After what felt like forever. We both released and I landed ontop of him. We panted for a few minute and afterwards I just listened to his heart beat. Then I felt him turn us over, kiss me gently and then slide out of me, causing a new wave of pleasure to emerge but I ignored it.

"Good night, love." Draco kissed my forehead and I yawned tiredly. I muttered a good night before I was enveloped with darkness.