Halloween Ball (Part 1)

Ariana's POV

The next few weeks passed by quickly. Draco and I have become way more public and we always get detentions for our constant PDA. It's already october and everyone's gotten into the usual Hogwarts routine. You wake up, go to breakfast, go to class, go to lunch, go to class, go to dinner and go to sleep. I'm getting bored. Draco and I only get to have real fun on the weekends when we bully the younger students. I mean I know it's not very head girl-like but there's nothing to do in this bloody castle. Anyway's I am currently on my way to Snape's office to convince him to have a Halloween ball. I walked inside without even knocking on the door because I'm just cool like that. 

"Yes" He said already visibly irritated with me and I haven't even said one word to him. 

"Hey Sparkie I was wond-"

"I am your headmaster Ariana whether you like it or not, so show me some respect." He cut in with his usually respect me because I think I'm above you speech.

"Yeah sure whatever, now back to me. I want you to let Hogwart's have a Halloween ball for the 5th, 6th and 7th years." 

"No"

"Okay let me rephrase that, I ORDER you to let Hogwart's have a Halloween ball for the 5th, 6th and 7th years." I spoke with authority, just like my father. 

"As much as I would like to please you Ariana, I would need your father's approval first-" I cut him off.

"Done"

"What?"

"I said it's done. I've already asked him and he said yes, so can you not be awkward and go along with it." He seemed suprised.

"Very well then, you may have your dance I'll announce it-"

"Actually I was going to announce it." I said innocently.

"And why is that?" He asked annoyed.

"Because I want them to be excited not bored out of their bloody minds. No offense Severus but you talk painfully slow and it'll take the fun out of it." His eyes widened in anger. "Now I must be going because dinner starts in 3 minutes and as head girl I can not afford to be late. Au Revoir Monsieur." 

Then I rushed out of the room before he could object to anything. I skipped down the corridor in pure bliss. I have never been to a dance in my life. I know I've gone clubbing and stuff but I've never had the oppurtunity to have guys ask me and dress up like a princess. Last year was suppose to be my first dance but Harry and Ginny messed it up for me before I even entered the great hall. I sighed and pushed back those awful memories.

Then I entered the great hall and saw that everyone was sitting down not making any sound. I groaned. You'd think this school was a prison. I scanned the room and found Draco smiling at me lovingly, he motioned to the seat next to him and I held up my hand to tell him 'In A Minute'. Then I looked in front of him and found Damian staring at me with an unreadable expression, he caught me staring and smiled charmingly at me. He's become my best friend and I know that sooner or later he'll have to terminate the wedding in order to make his best friend happy. I began to walk again and when I made it to the podium, Snape was already there. 

"Attention!" He boomed and I giggled because everyone was already paying attention. He snapped his head in my direction and glared. "It appears that Ms. Stone has an announcement to make." He stepped aside and I took his previous spot. 

"Hey everybody guess what?" I said excitedly and everyone seemed to lighten up a bit. "Thanks to Moi, Hogwarts is going to have a Halloween Ball." I paused as everyone cheered and clapped. When it died down I spoke again. "But! It's only for 5th, 6th and 7th years. Tough luck to everyone else. Kay have a nice evening." I hopped down from the podium and took my seat next to Draco. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.