Pissing Off The Carrows

Ariana's POV

It's been three weeks since we've all gotten back to Hogwarts and I am absolutely bored. The only fun that I've had was last week when Draco and I went to Disney Land. Let me tell you, it was totally epic. I felt like a little kid again and Draco was acting like one. We rode giant tea cups and got on almost every ride. I even got Draco to eat different types of muggle foods. We stayed there for four days and I don't believe that I had even seen Draco smile so much. I, of course, took as many pictures as possible and put them in my Draco and Ariana album. It has pictures of Draco and I since we've started dating up until now. I even have some class pictures of Draco falling asleep in class. It is hilarious. And I also have another album and it's all about my new family which invovles, Draco, Cissy, Lucius but it mainly revovles around Scorpius. Anyways, being back at school has not been more boring than it is now.

January is a wretched month. There is nothing to do at all. I have even lacked interest in bullying the younger students. But atleast the remainder of the christmas break was fun. Draco took me ice skating and he twirled me around like a ballerina and afterwards we had a huge snowball fight in which I won. But only because he got some dirt on his expensive jacket and while he was wiping it off I took the opportunity and decked him in the face. His expression was priceless. I sighed happily. Even new years was fun and the best part was that my father was too preoccupied with Harry Potter entering the M.O.M and getting out, that he hardly bothered me. Anyways, I was currently in my free period with Damian sitting by the lake. I glanced at him and he was playing with a pebble, a sure sign of being bored. Then an idea struck me.

"Hey Damian, want to do something fun?" I asked with a huge mischeavious grin on my face. He glanced at me and smirked.

"By fun do you mean totally against the rules and will probably get us detention?" I laughed and nodded.

"Probably, are you in?" I asked.

"Of course I am. We wouldn't be called the dynamic duo if I backed out of every scheme you've come up with." He chuckled and I nodded with a smile. He's right. Ever since school started again, we've pulled many pranks on people and gotten detention, although we never actually get in trouble. The teachers are too afraid to even think about it.

"Okay then here's the plan...." I told him my intentions and he added somethings in here and there but by the time our free period was over we had formulated a plan to piss of the Carrows.

***

"Okay class today we will be learning about the killing curse...." Alecto began to babble on about the third and most unforgiveable curse but I was just waiting for the opurtune moment to begin my prank. I glanced at Damian who was currently sitting next to me. I had asked Draco to switch seats with him today. He was relunctant but I told him to trust me and he did. I looked at him and he signaled me to begin. I cleared my throat and with the most serious face that I could master I rose my hand and began.

"Miss, Miss, yoo hoo, Miss" I called and Amycus looked over at me.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed.

"It is like really really hot in here can you like open a window or something?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"No it feels perfectly fine in here." She turned away but I was persistent.

"Come on Miss or is it Mrs nope nevermind it's Miss, no one would want to marry you." Some students snickered but I remained 'in character'. She turned beet red but ignored me. That was Damian's cue.

"Mr. Carrow, ah yo I'm talking to you, Mr-"But Damian was cut off.

"What!" Alecto asked annoyed.