The Day After

Damian's POV

As I gazed out my window, I thought about my plan. Did Pansy succeed or did she fail? I sighed impatiently. I left Ariana 30 minutes ago but she still hasn't returned. What if she forgave him? No, I doubt it. She seemed unsure about Draco down at the lake whether she wanted to admit it or not. I just needed to be patient and wait. My plan was foolproof, it has to work. As I waited I began to think back to how my plan was created.

I remember that I was wandering the halls alone after curfew a couple of days ago. I had just came back from the muggle world. I'm sure you can guess why I was there but hey! A Vampire's gotta eat right? Anyways, as I walked aimlessly throught the corridor I bumped into a small girl. Her robes indicated that she was in Slytherin. 

"Watch were your-" She stopped once she saw my face. She was instantly mesmerized and I wasn't even using my powers on her. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't the best looking girl either. 

"I'm sorry" I told her politely. I may be in Slytherin but I still have manners. 

"No it's my fault." She blushed. "Do I know you? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." She asked me.

"Maybe in class or-" She cut me off.

"No besides that maybe at a party or-" She paused as realization dawn on her face. "Aren't you that guy who's suppose to marry Ariana?" She asked looking confident with her assumption.

"Who are you?" I asked, ignoring her previous question.

"Pansy Parkinson" She said the smugness clear in her voice. I nodded politely but then it hit me like a truck. She's the girl that Ariana's always going on about. The one that wants to take Draco from her. My evil little mind started winding itself and soon a plan was formed, leaving no doubt in my mind that I rightfully belong on Slytherin.

"Hello Pansy, my name is Damian Rich and yes you are correct. I am her fiance." She smiled like a little girl on Christmas day.

"Yes now that your here Drakie will be all mine." She sighed happily. 

"No he won't" I said bluntly and she frowned.

"Why not?" She shrieked annoyingly attracting a small cat's attention. We both ignored it until we realized that it was Ms. Norris. We heard footsteps and both of our eyes went wide and we yelled.

"Filch!" I grabbed her arm and ran in the opposite that the footsteps where coming from. She had short puggy legs so I had no choice but to pick her up and sprint out of there. Within seconds we were by the lake. I set her down and began to tell her my plan.

"Look Pansy I have a proposition for you but it will only work if you really want Draco back." She nodded quickly. "Okay good, my plan is to get Ariana to catch Draco cheating on her with you."

"That's not going to work because he's too in love with that bitch to even look at me. I doubt-" I cut her off.

"No we will use other means. I was thinking that I'll go into the potions classroom and 'borrow' some polyjuice potion. We'll need some hair from her and then in a couple of days when they return to school you'll drink it and pretend to be her." I paused and she nodded indicating that she understood me so far. "Then I'll distract Ariana after classes and you'll take Draco back to the room and do whatever you want with him but make sure you both fall asleep after seven because the potion will wear off around eight if we're lucky maybe nine." She nodded and we shook hands.