Severus Snape

Ariana's POV

After dinner I bid my good-byes to my boyfriend and to my fellow class mates. They all wished Damian and I, good luck with Detention. I honestly couldn't wait to get this bloody detention over with. I mean it's not like I'll learn my lesson or anything, right? Anyways, Damian and I were walking to Snape's office when I finally decided to ask him a question that's been bothering me since dinner began.

"Hey Damian, whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"Nothing." He replied but I knew him too well to believe him. I stared at him closely and noticed that his eyes were a bit darker than usual and during lunch he was staring at Luna with hungry eyes. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked, confident with my assumption.

"No, why would I be, I ate and I even took seconds." He spoke very nervously.

"No! I mean like Vampire hungry. You know blood." He sighed and after a moment he nodded.

"Yes I am and I know that it's very irresponsible of me but I thought that I could last a couple more days without it but now I feel like I'm going to lash out and suck everybody's blood." He said coldy and I stared at him wide-eyed. "And Luna, oh my Luna she smelled so intoxicatingly delicious today that I almost couldn't restrain myself at dinner." 

"You idiot! Then leave now!" I demanded.

"But what about detention." 

"Don't worry about detention, I'll speak to Snape and I'm sure he'll understand." I paused and lightly shoved him. "Now go!" He chuckled and hugged me.

"Thanks little sis." I smiled at this and hugged him back.

"Your welcome big bro." He smiled and in a flash he was gone. Soon I continued to walk and in a matter of minutes I arrived. When I walked inside the room, I couldn't help but to think of Dumbledore. I had only been in here once right before he died but it still brought back awful memories. I shook my head and approached his desk. He did not drop his quill instead he spoke tiredly.

"Ms. Riddle I am growing tired of telling you this. You must learn to contain yourself, especially during class." I nodded even though he could not see it since he refused to look up at me. 

"I know." I sighed.

"I know that you know but are you willing to do it?" He snapped suddenly angry.

"Probably not Sparkie." 

"Ugh! You are nothing like your mother." He muttered but I heard him perfectly. 

"Nothing like my mother! How dare you speak of her. And for your information my mother was in Slytherin and she was also a deatheater just like me. So if anything we are exactly the same." I spat, seething with rage.

"That is where you are wrong Ms.Riddle, your mother was a brave Gryffindor and she was a member of the Order of the Phoenix, so you two are nothing alike!" He shouted but his face expression gave out that he wasn't suppose to tell me that. I stared at him shocked and confused.

"What? How is that even possible?" I stuttered.

"Nevermind. Forget that I even-" I cut him off furiously.

"No! I demand to know why I have been lied to for all of these years. And if you won't tell me then I will go to my father and ask him myself." I went to leave but he pulled me back.

"He won't be able to tell you." He sighed.

"And why is that?" 

"Because he doesn't know." I raised an eyebrow at this. "Sit down Ariana you've got alot to learn about your past." I nodded obediently and he seemed suprised. I guess my bad girl facade that he was used to me wearing had wore off, subconsciously.