Who Knew?

Ariana's POV

"Wake up Ariana! We're under attack!" I heard someone scream in my ear making me bolt out of bed and collided head first with them.

"Oww! That really hurt." I whined and then my eyes widened. "Wait who's under attack?" I yelled frantically but stopped when I saw a laughing Damian on the floor and a very amused Luna in the corner. "What's so funny?" I pouted.

"You should have seen your face." Damian chuckled. "I was playing around we're not under attack, I only said that to get your lazy ass to wake up." I nodded and rolled my eyes. Typical Damian.

"Well I'm up, now what do you want?" I yawned.

"Oh Ariana we're so sorry to wake you but Draco sent us here. He told us to tell you to put on your best dress and meet him down by the Black Lake in 30 minutes." She paused. "Oh and he also told us to tell you to not keep him waiting." I snickered but nodded as Damian left.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm leaving so you can get ready for your date." He winked at me and in a flash he was gone.

"Luna, how do you keep up with him? Literally." I teased and she smiled. "What d you see in him?" I asked curiously. I mean Damian's great and all but he's still a blood sucker. No offense.

"I'm not sure but I do love him and he's the only person who doesn't make fun of me because of my belief. He doesn't run away from me like most people do." She stated.

"Or maybe the Nargles chase them off." I joked and she shook her head, dreamily.

"Maybe. Now hurry up and get in the shower. We wouldn't want to keep Draco waiting now would we?" I nodded and hurried in the bathroom. Once I was done. I dressed in a long, elegant dark green gown with silver heels and silver accessories to match. Luna did my make up and curled my hair. By the time I was done I looked like the spitting image of a proper slytherin princess. I took a deep breathe. Now off to find my prince, I thought.

"You look amazing Ariana." Luna smiled.

"Thank you."

"Now hurry you have five minutes to spare but time flies so go!" I gave her a hug and teleported to the lake. I had already used my powers this morning so I landed a bit farther from the lake but I didn't mind walking. As I made my way down I began to get anxious. What could he possibly have planned? And why would he plan this all of a sudden? What are his motives? By the time I reached the lake I had decided that his motives were unimportant and it was the thought that counts. I looked around and didn't find anything. I frowned. He couldn't have stood me up.

"Ms. Riddle." I jumped when I saw a house elf pop out of no where.

"Missy!  You almost gave me a fright. What are you doing here?" I asked while calming myself down. 

"Master Malfoy asked me to bring you over to him." Oh! Okay. I smiled anxiously at her.

"Well lead the way." She grabbed my hand with her tiny finger and apparated. I opened my eyes afterwards and stared in awe. I was standing on some sort of an island port. The water looked marvolous and the stars were shining their brightest. Suddenly I regretted wearing my heels, since were near water. I followed Missy over to a yacht. My mouth hung open. He's really outdoing himself. 

"This is were I leave you, Ms. Riddle. Have fun." She winked at me with her big eyes and left. I smiled at the spot where she was a minute ag. Then I attempted to climb the large boat, without a latter. I swear if I die, I'm going to kill him. I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up. I had almost made it on top when I slipped and fell. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but before I could fall I was enveloped and hoisted up by two strong arms.