Keeping Secrets

Ariana's POV

Finally! Today is the day that we go home for Christmas break and I'm feeling estatic. I can finally see Scorpius and of course Cissy. I'm not overjoyed about seeing Lucius but I guess I don't really mind either. Right now I was in my room packing. I put an extension charm on my designer Coach bag and put all of my belongings in there, as well as Draco's. Speaking of Draco, we've gone back to acting like the lovey dovey couple we once were, if anything we're worse then before. Blasie can't stand out constant PDA, which is why I have made it a habit of grabbing Draco and crashing my lips onto his everytime that I see him. On another note Damian has been shunned by the group. He currently eats at the Ravenclaw table with Luna who's more than thrilled to have him there. And whether he admits it or not he looks happy.

"Ready love" I blushed and felt the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Curse the Malfoy charm!

"Yes babe, I am." I said while going on my tippy toes and pecking his lips but being Draco he's always wanting more. It's suprises me how we still have that spark. I hope it never ends.

"I can't wait to see Scorpius!" Draco's exclaimed like a little kid going to the park, after he broke the kiss. I smiled.

"Me too. Did you see him for Thanksgiving?" I asked, feeling guilty for not being with Draco on that day.

"Yes I did and we had so much fun together." He smiled. "And mother has owled me alot telling me many interesting things about him."

"Is that so?" I mused.

"Yes it is. She told me that he's very smart for his age." At this I furrowed my brows and seeing my expression he elaborated. "Mother has told me that she can communicate with him and that he understands her, that he would either nod or shake his head as an answer." I stood there stunned. 

"Really?"

"Yes, he is very intelligent." He paused and said smugly. "Just like his father."

"Oh Merlin! I'll be damned if he's anything like you." He looked hurt. "Because then I'll have to pry the women off of him." He instantly smirked.

"What can I say? I'm irresitible." I rolled my eyes.

"But not as irresitible as me? I mean did you see how many guys asked me to the Halloween ball." I boasted. "I literally needed a bodyguard." He scoffed at me.

"Stop being so conceited. All of the girls would have been begging me to take them" He said in a very cocky tone causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really? So why didn't they?" I asked clearly amused.

"They were all too scared of you to ask, even Pansy ignored me." I snickered a bit.

"Aww is little Drakie Wakie blaming me for losing his magic touch" I cooed and he glared at me.

"Oh please I can get any girl that I want." Now it was my turn to glare at him, which made him smirk. "But don't worry love, I only have eyes for you." He wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I replied somewhat anrgy but he just chuckled. "Let's get the bloody hell out of here." I grabbed my bag and we teleported to the Manor.

***

We landed in the front steps of the Manor and walked right in not even bothering to knock. I mean, I know that I am normally respectful but not here, not now. In order to be taken seriously I needed to be a bitch, and that's something I'm great at.

"Mr.Malfoy, Ms.Riddle" Missy bowed when she saw us. I smiled down at the small creature but Draco just walked passed, ignoring it completely. He was probably too preoccupied in going upstairs to get Scorpius. I looked down at her and I couldn't help but notice the hurt in her eyes. I got angry. They shouldn't treat them like this. I bent down and hugged her.