Epilogue

Third Person's POV

15 YEARS LATER...

King's Cross station was packed. Ariana and Draco had just arrived with their children. Ariana walked gracefully along side her husband, who over the years grew even more handsome. Their son, Scorpius who was already sixteen and was staritng his sixth year at Hogwarts, walked expertly through the wall inbetween platform 9 and 10. Platform 9 and 3/4 to be exact. Jessica, who was now 15 and was staring her fifth year at Hogwarts walked happily along side her younger sister Amber. Amber was the youngest of all, she was only 5 years old. She was a very happy little girl, always singing and dancing. Amber unlike her older brother and sister, was not a 'clone' of her parents but a mixture of the two. Amber had gorgeous brown wavy hair, with big blue eyes that would later on in life subside to a cool grey color and of course her mother's soft tan skin. And although Amber had her father's peircing eyes she resembled her mother the most. Amber even developed the power of conjuration, which left Hermoine squealing since her theory had been correct. Jessica walked through the wall, holding Amber's hand, while Draco held his wife by her waist.

Everything looked exactly the same as the year before that. The Hogwart's express never seemed to change. On the left side of the platform, Harry Potter and his wife waved happily at Draco and Ariana, as their kids engaged in conversation. After all these years their still friends and their kids seem to be following the same path and are inseperable.

"Rose!" Jessica shouted over the crowed and ran over to her best friend, Rose Weasley. Rose was about a year younger than her but of course with Hermoine's brain's she managed to skip up a grade and be with Jessica. And Ron's genes helped her in the hieght deparment so she doesn't even seem out of place.

"Jessica!" Rose acknowlegded as the two girls hugged.

On the other side of the platform Scorpius and Teddy were talking to Kendall, the son of Daphne and Blaise Zabini. Ariana held Amber's hand as she spoke with Hermoine and Ginny about their shopping trip to France next week. While Draco argued with Ron and Harry over the best Quidditch team. Soon the Hogwart's express horn went off and the kids said their departures.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you." Jessica ran over and hugged her mother. Tears threatened to spill even after years of doing this. Jessica hugged her mother tightly. They were like best friends and their mother-daughter bond was indescribible.

"Oh sweetie, I'll miss you too. Don't forget to owl me if anything happens." Ariana winked and Jessica laughed.

"Mom!" Jessica sighed. "I don't like him."

"Sure you don't."

"But he's in Slytherin and I'm in Gryffindor." She argued.

"So your father and I were both in Slytherin. Trust me their not all bad. Now go!" Jessica sighed while Ariana chuckled. She knew her daughter too well and Kendall Zabini was definitely her type, Slytherin or not.

"Bye , Amber. Bye, Daddy." Jessica hugged her little sister and who began to cry and then her father.

"Bye, Princess, be safe." Draco gave his daughter a kiss on her forehead before watching her leave. Jessica had grown to be a beautiful young women and he would do anything to protect her. Then after a moment, Scorpius teleported over with Teddy and Kendall who wouldn't take his eyes off of Jessica's retreating figure.

"Good-bye father." Scorpius gave his father a 'manly' hug before going over to his mother.

"Good-bye mother." He went to hugged his mother but saw the glare on her face. He sighed and pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear. "Bye mommy, I'll miss you." Ariana chuckled at her son's attempt to please her yet remain strong in front of his friends. She nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart. Now be careful. And be nice to James Potter. He's getting sorted this year and he's scared. So if he get's into Slytherin I want all of you." She pointed at him and his friends. "to play nice. Understood?" They all nodded and waved goodbye.

Soon the train began to move and the parents watched as their children waved good-bye to them. Amber began to cry, so Draco picked her up and rubbed her back.

"What is it, Pumpkin?" He soothed.

"They left and now I won't have anybody to play with." She cried into his shoulder.

"That's not true, Princess you have me and your mother." He paused and lifted her chin up. "How about I take you and your mother to the park and we can get some ice cream while we're there." The little girl's eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Okay, Daddy." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Good, girl." Flash! Draco growled under his breathe. "Not again, A."

"Oh come one Dray, I finished everyone else's childhood albums, now it's Amber's turn." He sighed but nodded. "Good now, let's go. I have a date with-"

"What!" Draco snapped.

Ariana rolled her eyes. "Let me finish..... I have a date with a bowl of hot fudge sundae that you're going to buy me. Now stop being so jealous."

Draco sighed and wrapped his arms around his wife. "I'm sorry it's just.... these past few years have been amazing and I'm scared that you'll get tired of me and leave."

"Oh Draco don't think like that I love you and I always will. I promised remember? Forever and Always." He nodded.

"Yeah Daddy, I love you too more than I love Ice cream and that's alot." The words of his wife and daughter made Draco smile.

"Your right. I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Now let's go." He annouced and grabbed their hands before signaling Ariana to teleport them out of the train station and to a playground where they played with their beautiful daughter while thanking Merlin for the life that they were given.

The End

A/N: Ahhh can't believe it's over! If you guys enjoyed please vote and comment. I really appreciate you!

For more from me: Follow me on:

Wattpad @bebe05215
Twitter @bebe05215_
Instagram @bebe05215

Love yah ❤️