Lies

A/N: All of the Characters belong to J.K Rowling except for the one's not mentioned in the series, those belong to me.

Comment!

Vote!

Enjoy!

***

Ariana's POV

Life is good, no that's an understatment. Life is GREAT! This summer has been the best of my life. Draco, Scorpius and I have spent almost every second together. Draco and I haven't argued and sex is better than ever, if I do say so myself .Everything has been going great for me. My father was being a real father and I was beginning to forgive him for the whole Jessie incident. I don't know maybe one day I will.  Anyways, next week we are returning to Hogwarts. I honestly can't wait because Snape took over as Headmaster and that bascially means that I, Ariana Lane Riddle will rule the school. 

Anyways, right now I am sitting on my bed with my son. I had just put him to sleep when my owl, Princess tapped on the window. I carefully got up from the bed and went to open the note that Princess was holding. I opened it and it read three simple words.

Tonight At Seven

I smiled. To anyone else this letter would have been confusing but I knew exactly what it meant. You see, my muggle friends and I have been going clubbing and stuff for the past three weeks. I told them about my son and Draco, and they almost flipped out on me. Allie and AJ told told me that I was way too young and that I have to live life to the fullest. At first I thought I was happy the way I was but now it's even better. And I realized that they were right because once seventh year is over, I'm an adult. Adults have to work 24/7 and I'm not ready for that just yet. So tonight I'll just tell Draco that I'm going to go shopping when in reality I'm going clubbing with Muggles! Oh Merlin if he ever found out he'd Crucio my ass. I sighed but was then interrupted with my thoughts when Draco walked out of the bathroom only wearing a towel. God he's sexy!

"Hey darling have you seen my blue boxer shorts?" He smiled at me while combing his blonde hair back with his fingers. 

"Yea babe it's in the second drawer to your left." I smiled back at him.

"Thanks" I watched as he put on his clothes.

"Dray?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm uhh going shopping later can you watch Scorpius for me?" He looked at me blankly for a moment and I immediately thought that all hope was lost.

"Didn't you go shopping last week?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yes I did but there are these new shoes on sale and I have to get them like today." I said convincingly.

"Oh okay sure I'll watch him, do you need any money?" 

"No I'm fine thanks" I sighed relief and went into the bathroom to get ready.

***

There was five minutes until seven and I was all ready to go. I looked amazingly gorgeous. I had on a sparkling purple dress with matching black shoes. My makeup foundation was light except for my purple and black smokey eye. I smiled at my reflection and went back into the room to get my purse. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Draco playing with Scorpius on the floor. 

"Draco he's not going to wrestle with you, he's barely two months."

"I know but it's never too late to....why are you dressed like that?" He looked me up and down as he spoke.

"I don't know I hardly leave this house so I might as well look extra beautiful." I shrugged.

"Oh okay, have fun shopping." I grabbed my purse and kissed him and Scorpius on the cheek before teleporting.