Veritaserum

Ariana's POV

The next day was a lot more relaxing than the previous. Damian went back to being the sweet and loving gentleman that I've come to cherish. I was finally released from the hospital wing and was allowed to attend classes. The day went on like any other day, no drama, nothing. Aside from the Carrows but I've managed to ignore them completely. Draco was suprisngly quiet today, he would smirk evily at Damian but that's about it. I wondered what was up with him.

Soon classes were over so Damian and I went to the Slytherin common room in order to relax. I'm not going to lie I actually miss this common room. We sat down and cuddled up in front of the burning fire. We began to talk about Christmas break, which was only a week away. It's funny how time flies. My little man just turned five months and I haven't even seen him since Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see him. We continued with our conversation until we heard yelling.

"Get the bloody hell in there Parkinson!" I heard Draco's voice erupt within the dungeons.

"No!" She sounded like she was struggling. 

"We'll see about that" It was quiet for a moment until we saw Draco walk in, carrying a screaming Pansy. "Now sit down or I'll hex you" He threw her on the couch and pointed his wand at her. He looked like a mad man. She nodded, obviously scared to death. He then turned to me with a smile but it quikly vanished when he saw Damian's arm around me. "Hey Ariana-" But he was cut off.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Damian sneered tightening his grip around me. 

"I believe, I was talking to her." Draco snapped, his nostrils flaring. "Anyways, Ariana remember in the hospital wing when I promised to prove to you that I wasn't lying and that I never cheated on you." I nodded hesitantly. "Well I know how to prove it to you." He smiled hopeful. I couldn't help myself but to smile back.

"Really?" My voice was unsteady. 

"Yes, come here so I can show you." He held out his hand and I went to take it but Damian intervined.

"She is not going anywhere with you." He stood up inbetween us. Draco looked enraged and without warning yelled. 

"Stupify!" And Damian was sent across the room and he hit a wall. He was out cold. Wow! So that's all it takes. I thought Vampire's were more resistant. "Come on let's hurry he'll wake up in any minute." I nodded and he grabbed my hand gently pulling me towards Pansy, who looked extremely uncomfortable. 

"Okay so what is it that you want to show me?" I asked getting impatient and he chuckled.

"Your always so impatient, love" I blushed when he called me love. Ugh! I hate the affect he has on me, even when I want to be angry with him.

"Okay sorry but seriously hurry up." I whined and he nodded. He reached into his pocket and took out a small vile filled with an uknown substamce. "What's that Dray?" Shit! I used his nickname. He smiled looking pleased by it.

"This darling, is Vertiserum. You do know what it does, don't you?" I nodded. It's a truth serum. OMG! He was going to use it on Parkinson. I suddenly got anxious, she has to tell the truth no matter what. "Good, now I'm going to give this to Pansy and all you have to do is ask her all of the questions that have made you doubt my love for you." I nodded. He walked up to her but she was resistant. I got tired of waiting so I grabbed the bottle from him and tackled her to the ground. I pinched her nose and waited for her to open her mouth for air. It didn't take long and when she did I shoved the potion down her throat, causing her to unwillingly drink it. Then I stood up and pulled her up, pushing her on the couch. I stood right in front of her, with Draco on my right.

"Are you a bitch?" I asked her testing it.

"Yes!" She admitted but then gasped and covered her mouth. I simply smirked. So the potion does work. I cirled the couch twirling my wand between my finger.