Miracle Baby

Draco's POV

After hanging up the phone on Granger, I ran into the boys room and picked them up, ignoring the confused looks they were giving me, I packed their stuff. I was nervous, my heart felt heavy against my chest and tears were threatening to spill but I tried my best to contain them. I apparated to the burrow. I barged in and ran into the living room, where Molly, Aruthur, Harry, Ron, Bill and Fleur were sitting. 

"What happened?" Potter asked me as I sat the children down on the floor.

"Ariana's at St. Mungo's and it looks like something's wrong with the baby. Can you please watch them while I go check on her?" I rushed out. 

He nodded. "Of course."

"Thanks." I smiled slightly before apparating to St. Mungo's. When I arrived I spotted Granger slumped down on the floor, crying. I ran over to her.

"Hermoine!" I called and she looked up at me. Then she did the most bizarre thing. She jumped up and hugged me. I froze.

"Oh Draco, It's all my fault." She sobbed.

"How?" I asked as we parted.

"While we were at Diagon Alley, Pansy and Millicient showed up and started trouble. We tried to walk away but they began to duel us. I tripped like a bloody idiot and when Ariana jumped in front of me to stop Millicient from using the cruciatus curse on me, Pansy shot the killing curse at her. And now the b-baby's possible d-dead." She finished while hugging me again and I couldn't help but hug her back.

"It's not your fault." I comforted. Ugh! I can't believe I'm actually comforting a mudblood. I guess I really have changed since I've met Ariana.

"Your probably right. But she's been asking for you." She pointed to the door in front of us and I took a deep breath before walking in. My heart stopped when I found Ariana huddled up on the bed with Weasley and Lovegood. She was crying her heart out but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh Draco! Our baby." She cried and I immediately ran over as the two girls left the room to give us some privacy. "Please don't be mad at me. I was trying to protect Hermoine but I lost focus and then she-"

"Shhh" I cut her off with my index finger. "I know what happened and of course I'm not mad at you."

She looked up at me her eyes glossy with fresh tears. "But the baby." She cried.

"Are they sure she's dead?" I choked out, fretfully.

She shook her head. "No, but she has to be. They can't sense her heart on the baby monitor and I can't feel her either. I'm scared, Dray. Our baby girl." She began to cry again and I tore my eyes away from her or else I'd be the exact same way. Instead I crouched down and rubbed her stomach gently.

"Your not dead, your alive. Now do Daddy a favor and kick." I spoke to it with all the hope I could master.

"Draco she's not going to-"

"It couldn't hurt to try. You told me she likes my voice and Scorpius used to kick when I was around you." I told her and she nodded, calming down.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah. Come on, kick mommy's stomach please for me. Come on Princess kick, move do something." Ariana giggled and I looked up at her and smiled. "What?"

"Nothing you look so funny trying to- Uhh!" She paused and looked down at her stomach. "Oh merlin Dray she kicked! She's alive!"

I smiled brightly. Then I felt her kick my hand. My eye widened and I ran out of the room. I told the doctor and they walked in to check on the baby and sure enough. The baby was remarkably alive. She was a miracle baby.

***

"How are you feeling, love?" I asked Ariana when we got home. 

"Honestly? I feel exhausted but I can't go to sleep I need to go murder Pansy or else I'll never go to sleep in peace." She told me her plan to murder Pansy like she was discussing the weather.

"No, you go and rest. I need to go over to the Manor and get my clothes. On my way back I'll stop at Pansy's house and set her straight." I assured her.

"You pinky promise." She held out her pinky like a little girl.

I chuckled. "I pinky promise." 

"And what about Scorpius?" She asked, her big brown eyes looking into my grey one. I kissed her forehead.

"He's at the Burrow. Now come on A, go to bed." I ordered.

"Okay father." She teased as she went over to the bed and laid down. I walked over and kissed her softly on the lips. "I'll be home in a little while. Just get some rest." She nodded with a smile before knocking out. She was truly exhausted.

***

I landed in front of the Parkinson's Manor. Then after casting a shrinking spell on my clothes and shoes, I place them in my pocket and knocked on the door. I tried containing my anger earlier but right now I felt like a ticking time bomb. Moments later Mrs. Parkinson opened the door but when she saw me she tried to close it, but I wasn't having it. I pushed past her and ran upstairs to Pansy's room. I barged into her room and slammed the door shut. I rolled my eyes when I found her lounging on her bed without a care in the world. I was about to change that.

She looked up at me. "Drakie!" She squealed. Oh? So now she's playing dumb. She ran over to hug me but I shoved her away.

"Don't you dare call me that bloody name. I should kill you for what you did to Ariana. Don't you realized that you could have killed her? That you could have killed the baby?" I shouted, angerly.

"But baby she was being difficult. She doesn't understand that your mine." 

I stared at her dumbfounded. "Are you stupid?" I had to ask. She looked hurt but I could care less. "Listen Pansy, you have caused me way too much grief and I've had it. I am not your Drakie, nor your Drakie Poo nor your baby. I am Ariana's fiance and don't look at me with that face because you don't love me and you even admitted it when Ariana gave you that bottle of Vertiserum. Now I am going to be a gentlemen and walk away without killing you but if you mess with either me or my family I shall not hesitate to kill you." I hissed.

"How can you say that to me?" She cried fake tears.

"Simple. You messed with the women I love and the child she is bearing inside of her and I'll turn into a cold-hearted, malicious bloodthirsty killer if their lives are ever threatened. Now piss off Parkinson!" I shouted as I went to for the door handle. 

"No! I will not and I hope that their dead, both of them. And if you don't chose me I will go after Scorpius and-" I smacked her. I was livid right now and Ariana would have done much more to her then this. "You- you slapped me." She said, clearly shocked.

I rolled my eyes. "I know." I bent down and picked her up by her hair. I had only hit one girl before and that was Ariana. I regret it til this day but Pansy atleast I know that she deserves it. I went to hit her again when I took a deep breath. "No! I shall not stoop so low as to hit you again. Now don't get me angry again because I will not contain myself. Now I shall  warn you again but this is the final time Pansy. Leave me and my family the bloody hell alone or else." I hissed, venomously before slamming her on her bed. Then with that I apparated back home to my fiance.