One Night

Ariana's POV

November went by quickly. Damian and I grew closer but I still didn't feel anything for him. He tells me he loves me but I always catch him talking to Luna Lovegood during our free period or watching her when he thinks no one is looking. He is totally in love with her and he won't even admit to himself. He's fixated with the idea of loving me. And as for Malfoy, yes don't act suprised I call him Malfoy now. He's been ignoring me and I've done the same. And to my suprise he didn't go out with Pansy after our break-up or mess with any other girl for that matter. He just stuck to himself. Blaise tells me he's a wreck. Sometimes I look at him and he looks depressed but he deserves it for what he did to me. I can tell that he wants to tell me something but can't because I teleport the minute I see him. I know very childish but I'm scared to confront him. 

Anyways, I was currently in the Astronomy Tower. I have been coming up here since my break up with Draco and I find that it helps me think. I yawned tired. Today was a busy day, and now that I think about it. I've been busy alot ever since I've started dating Damian. Being a Vampire he's always on the move, dragging me along with him. For example, today we went to Hogsmeade. I had finally convinced my father of letting the 4th years and up go. Snape  and the Carrow were fuming but I didn't care. Anywho, we walked around for hour and he bought me so much food and candy. We even had a huge snow ball fight that resulting in Damian winning. Shocker!

But yeah, I'd be lying if I said that Damian wasn't a good boyfriends because he was great. We even went to visit Scorpius during Thanksgiving. And my little man looking so big for four months. He immdeiately took a liking to Damian. We had fun but we only stayed for a day seeing as Draco was going to visit the next and I didn't want another fight breaking out. I sighed. I missed Draco but you know what they say, 'Good riddance to bad rabbish' I guess who ever says that is right. I continued to stare at the huge lake in front of me when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders. I didn't jump assuming that it was Damian. I turned around once he sat down next behind me but couldn't really make out his face but I knew it was Damian because his hair was blonde and falling in front of his face. I smiled.

"Hey babe" I leaned in and pecked his lips gently, feeling a spark that I've never felt with him before.

I turned back around and felt his arms wrap themselves around me and for the first time I enjoyed it. It felt right for some reason. I leaned back into his chest and sighed happily. Maybe there is hope.

"Hey Damian" I called. And he was silent for a moment.

"Mmmh?" He mumbled almost inaudiable. I looked up at him and was dissappointed when I still couldn't make out his face. The moon was covered with clouds.

"I can't see you" I pouted and his grip on me loosened as he spun me around completely so that I was straddling him. I could already tell where this was going and I wasn't having it. "Damian we've already talked about this. We can't have sex until I fall in love with you and no offense but that's not going to happen anytime soon." He stayed silent. "Please don't be mad at me it's just that I can't get over him and just because Draco stopped loving me doesn't mean that I did as well." He still stayed quiet. I sighed. "We could still make out if you want?" I asked and saw his head nodded up and down. I reached down and kissed him.

The kiss was amazing. Damian and I have kissed before but not like this. I tugged on his hair making him moan while we snogged and yes I said it snogged because we were beyond making out. He trailed kisses down my neck as his hands ran all over my body. He began to unbutton my school shirt and I suprisingly let him. Soon we were both wearing nothing but underwears. I was on the cold floor while he as on top of me. The kissing intensified and his finger played with my nipples. I moaned loudly and I could feel him smirking in the kiss. It reminded me so much of Draco that I couldn't stip myself from thinking and imagening him here with me right now. "Draco" I moaned and Damian froze on top of me. I clasped my hands over my mouth and sat up slightly but he was still sitting on top of me, between my legs.