Christmas Break (Part 1)

Ariana's POV

As I emerged from the water, I grabbed my towel and patted myself dry. I scanned my surroundings looking for Ally and AJ. It was the day before Christmas Eve and they had invited me to go with them to a pool party. I, of course, could not resist the temptation of leaving the Malfoy Manor. That place is seriously going under. Thank Merlin for Narcissa. She keeps me company but today she took Scorpius to her friend's house and I would have accompanied her but the Rosiers were deatheaters and I simply could not handle being in a room with a bunch of suck-up, self-absorbed, Purebloods. I get enough of that with Draco. Speaking of which, I have not seen him since we've got back from Hogwarts. He left with his father on a 'mission' and will supposedly be back today but I was never the type to sit home and wait all day. Though I do miss him terribly. I want him here with me but of course he would never come to a muggle party, and that's too bad because all of these guys keep hitting on me. It's getting very annoying actually. I sighed but was then pulled away from my thoughts when I got hit in the head with a volleyball. I turned around and growled at AJ, who waved at me innocently.

"My bad Ariana." She yelled from the volleyball court and I simply nodded. 

"Whatever." I just blocked out the pain and I was as good as new. Soon the party progressed and we were all going crazy taking shots. I was too drunk to even stand. I couldn't even teleport so I did the only resasonable thing. I slept over Ally's house, along with AJ. The sleepover was epic. We had a massive pillow fight and I finally felt like a regular teenage girl. I forgot about all of my problems. After all of the games were finished, we settled down and I began to show them pictures of Draco and Scorpius.

"Dam! Draco is so hot!" AJ yelled.

"I know right!" I yelled back. 

"OMG! Scorpius is so Adorable!" Ally squealed.

"Aww my little man. I miss him." I suddenly got sad. I missed my baby and I wanted to go see him but he was probably asleep so I'll just have to play with him tomorrow.  For the rest of the night we gossiped and drunk more beer.

The next morning I woke up with a huge hang-over and since I was so hung-over I couldn't even block it out because it hurt to much to try. I'll just have to wait a little until I block it, I thought. Later on around nine O'clock I bid them good-bye and I teleported to the Manor. I successfully landed in my room. I proceeded to take a shower and wash my hair. Once I came out of the shower I straightened and wave my hair and applied some light make-up. Then I put on some dark, skin-tight jeans with a cute white and blue blouse and white flats. I wore my gold bangles and earings in order to tie the look together. I finally felt better so I blocked out the hang-over. Afterwards, I skipped down the steps and into the dinning room when I got there I saw that everyone was already eating breakfast. 

"Good Morning!" I sang and they all looked up at me. Lucius gave me a slight nod, while Draco completely  ignored me. Cissy was the only one who actually spoke.

"Good Morning dear how did you sleep last night?" She asked kindly.

"Great!" I exclaimed and Draco muttered something under his breath but I chose to ignore him for now. I skipped over to Cissy and took the baby who was more than happy to see me. "Hey Scorpius did you have fun with grandma yesterday?" He nodded and I smiled. "You did, that's great." I sat down and Missy brought me my food. I thanked her, which earned me a glare from Lucius but I did not give a dam.  

"So?" I looked up from my chocolate chip pancakes when Draco spoke. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh hey, It's great to see you too." I said sarcastically.

"Answer the question!" He ordered.

"At a pool party." I told him while taking a bite out of one of my pancakes.

Forever And Always *Sequel* (Draco Malfoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें