Wedding Bells

Ariana's POV

"No!......Nope!......Never!......Oh Merlin No!.....Ha! Your crazy!" 

"Ariana stop it you look amazing, the garden looks great, the people are here, everything's going to be fine." Neville reassured me.

"But I can't go out there I'm nervous. What if I trip? Nope it's settled! I'm not going." I battled.

"But it's your wedding day. Everyone worked so hard to make this day perfect and your just going to throw it all away because your nervous." He scoffed at me. 

Neville and I were standing a few feet away from the entrance to the garden. It took months of preperation but today's the day. I'm getting married and I'm super scared. I'm usually a bit calmer than this but I can't help it. I'm about to marry Draco sexy ass fucking Malfoy, so how can I not be nervous. I sighed. I have to go out there. Everything's done. The bachelor and bachlerette party last went great, the cake is set, and the garden is decorated beautifully to make it look like we were in Paris. The flowers were blooming and I peeked out the window and saw everyone seated waiting for my arrival. I glanced around for Draco but the alter was too far for me to see him. I sighed deeply, I can't do this.

"Why not?" Neville argued. Oops, I guess I said that out loud...again.

"I'm scared what if he says no?"

"Ariana, look at me." I did as I was told. "You are strong, independent, beautiful, courageous, smart and caring." I smiled at his words. "Malfoy knows all of this and that is why he wants to marry you, you can't just leave and break his heart. What happened to the girl who stood up to Voldemort? Because I don't see her. All I see is a coward."

"I'm not a coward." I yelled and he smiled.

"Prove it, go out there and marry the man of your dreams." 

I smiled and hugged him, careful to not mess up my hair or make-up. "Thanks Neville, I'm glad I picked you to walk me down the aisle and give me away."

"Anytime. Now take a deep breath and on the count of three. One , two -" He opened the door at two and I would have glared at him for not counting to three but I didn't have time. My mind was focused on the beautiful scenery in front of me. Everything was gorgeous. As the chorus played the traditional walking down the aisle song, I walked into step with Neville. My nerves where about to get the better of me until I looked up ahead and saw HIM. Draco smiled lovingly at me as I walked down the aisle. My nerves were quickly deminished and I smiled back at him. I can't believe I even had a doubt before, when right now all I want to do is run up and kiss him. 

Once we arrived at the huge, wizard-made alter Neville gently handed me over to Draco. My hands slowly slipped into his soft yet firm grip, our eyes never losing contact. The 'audience' sat down after a moment and the Priest walked up to us and began with the usual stuff. I hardly heard a word he said because I was just focused on Draco the entire time. 

"You look beautiful." He mouthed to me and I blushed causing him to smirk. But then I gave him a pay attention look and he nodded, like a good boy and listened to Priest as he began.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God and in the presence of these witnesses, to join Draco Malfoy and Ariana Riddle in holy matrimony." He paused and looked at both of us sternly. "I charge you both as you stand in the presence of God, to remember that true love and loyalty alone will avail as the foundation of a happy home. If the solemn vows you are about to make be kept inviolate, and if you steadfastly endeavor to do the will of your heavenly Father, your lives will be full of joy, and the home you are about to establish will abide in peace. No other human ties are more tender, no other vows are more sacred than those you are about to assume. You are entering into the holy estate which is the deepest mystery of experience, and which is the very sacrament of divine love."