Lincoln - I trust you

He pulled me towards the cave he lived in, "Lincoln, why are you taking me here?" I questioned with my eyebrows scrunched together, he never brought us here. He didn't speak, just squeezed my hand. He never spoke English in front of me, just showed me how he felt. I knew what he meant, every tender touch he gave me. I felt love whenever he touched me, "Lincoln," I whispered looking around.

It was pitch black outside, the stars were blazing up above us, "Shhh," He shushed me as he continued pulling me towards a dark cave hole.

My eyes widened when darkness took over my vision, "I can't see anything," He didn't say anything still, I didn't comprehend why he couldn't. As we continued down the narrow cave way.

Suddenly, I fumbled over a rock. Falling forward but he quickly turned away around wrapped his arms around my waist, he made sure I didn't fall.

He looked down towards me, eyes staring right into mine, "Careful," He spoke softly as he gently put me back onto my feet.

"You can speak English?" I spoke in a questioning tone but he didn't answer me again, "Lincoln," He grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the cave, candles were outlining then entrance of where he lived. I narrowed my eyes towards the blazing fire lit on the wax, they were melting onto the rock already. Once we got into the opening, flowers were thrown in all sorts of directions. They were the flowers from the field with butterflies, I gasped, "Lincoln, it's beautiful," I brought my hand up to my mouth and widened my eyes, tears started to prick my eyes.

"You think so?" He muttered softly, I looked up at him. The glow from the light was off his face, he had a smirk on his face, "I'm glad you like it," He muttered softly then pulled me against his chest, I placed my head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat, it soothed me then I picked up my head. Looking up around the small cave that we were in.

"You speak English?" I asked him again then looked up towards him, he nodded his head, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him another question, I looked away from me.

"I didn't want your people knowing that I could, after you set me free I knew I could trust you," He explained but he wouldn't look at me, he seemed embarrassed by this.

I grabbed his face with both hands, making him look at me, "You did what you had to do, I don't blame you for having to protect yourself," I looked down towards the ground, berries were in a wooden bowl. I smiled and looked back up at him, "I can't believe you did this for me," I whispered then he started leaning down, this would be my first kiss.

He gently pressed his lips to mine and I followed the rhyme, he lips were soft and I couldn't get enough. He pulled away, "I don't want anything to happen to you because I love you," He whispered against my lips, my breath hitched and opened my eyes to look up at him.

"You do," He nodded then kissed my forehead, but I wanted him to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss, this one was deeper and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me in closer to him, he moved his hands up and down my back. Then suddenly, he started leading me towards the blanket that was placed on the ground.

We started laying down, my back hit the rough material of blanket. I pulled away and looked up at him, really looked at him, "I love you too," I mumbled while rubbing my thumb against his stubble on his cheek. He was incredibly handsome right now, he then he kissed me again. Then it lead in a direction that I didn't see coming but I loved every minute of it.