Bellamy - I Came For You

There might be a part 2 to this one but I'm not completely sure if I should or not, tell me what you think? But yay another Bellamy imagine :D

HIS POV

I was sweeping the halls of the ark looking up every now and again to watch people walk by, they avoided eyes with me. I was truly sick of being the underdog, putting me here because I was trying to protect my sister. It became even harder when the love of my life was sent to the skybox for stealing rations for her mother because she was sick. 

I was there when they took her away, it shattered my heart but I was glad that she wasn't being floated because she was under eighteen. Her mother died later that day, they didn't care. They just wanted extra room for everyone else, after her mother died they moved another family in a day later. It had me enraged because I told her I loved her in that room, I just wanted to see her. 

"Cadet Blake," Someone's voice rang through my ears, my head shot up to see one of the guardsmen standing before me.

I rolled my eyes seeing that it was the man that sent my mother to death, "It's Janitor Blake now, thanks to you," I snapped at him and he raised his eyebrow at me. 

"Well, I could certainly get you promoted if you do this one task for me," I squinted my eyes at him, wondering what he wanted, "I want you to shoot the chancellor Jaha," He started dragging me to a place where no one could see us then handed me a gun. 

"I'll be floated," I muttered.

He shook his head at me, "Do you want to see your sister or your girlfriend?" I nodded my head quickly, "Good but you have to kill the chancellor to see them so you better do it or you will never see them again," He shoved the gun into my gut and I grabbed onto it tightly, "Do you know how to use it?"

"Yes, I do," I looked down at the gun, it was heavier than I thought it would have been. I looked up at him, "I'll do anything to see my girl," I muttered putting the gun in my pants lining. 

"Good."

YOUR POV

Everyone was gathered in a line waiting to be brought aboard a ship, they were sending us down to the ground for some reason but I knew it wasn't good if they were sending us. I wondered if they needed more air or something, I wasn't completely sure. I watched as they carried a girl into the ship, they walked her right past me. 

"Isn't that the doctor's daughter?" I questioned someone in front of me, they shrugged their shoulders because they didn't know for sure. I looked around, I didn't want to leave Bellamy behind. They put on bracelets on all of us.

When I boarded I was quickly guided to my seat, it was next to the girl that they carried. She was completely out of it, "Don't worry, she'll be okay. They just sedated her," I nodded my head and leaned back into my seat, they buckled us all into our seats so we would know how to get out of them when we landed on the ground. 

It felt like the air was being flung out of me when we departed from the Ark, I learned the girls' name, Clark. She woke up just before we departed, she started to yell at people that were trying to get out of there seats, "No get back in your seats or you are going to get seriously hurt," She yelled but they weren't listening. All of a sudden, the engines kicked in and I hit the back of my head against my headrest and everything went black but I heard someone call my name. 

When I woke up, I was staring into a set of brown eyes, "You're alright, thank the stars," I heard their voice, I blinked rapidly. Bellamy, "What do not recognize me?" He laughed smiling from ear to ear. 

"Bellamy," I breathed out softly, he quickly unbuckled my belts and grabbed me by the shoulders. Hugging me tightly, "I missed you so much," I whispered in his ear. 

"Not as much as I missed you," He mumbled back, I was so glad that I had him in my arms again, "Y/n, I have to tell you something," He pulled away then looked down at the ground. 

"My mother died," He looked up quickly, "They told me," I stared blankly at his chest. 

"I'm here if you need me," He muttered.

I nodded, "Wait, how did you get on the ship. You are eighteen so you would have been floated if you committed a crime?" I asked. 

"Let's not worry about that," He stated then pulled me into another hug, "Just know that I came for you, that's all that matters to me right now," He continued kissing the side of my head, I missed his touch so much, "I love you Y/n."

"I love you to Bellamy," I whispered then pulled away to give him a proper kiss, I was just hoping that he didn't do anything too serious to get on this ship.