Finn - Don't Go

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I hope you enjoy this one, I've been working on my book. I haven't published it yet but I wanted to give you something from it, I honestly have been working really hard on this second book as well. TamoriaClitton is the new page I've been writing on with my best friends, she's working on a book as well but she doesn't have a description for it yet.

LUNA AMARA

Her father goes mad, killing her mother one day. When he goes to find her, she's gone away from the house for a study group. When she comes home he is waiting for her, he attacks her. She fights for her life and ends up killing him, she's horrified. She panics and runs from the scene of the crime, terrified that she will be the one they blame for her parent's deaths. But she ends up in the arms of a ruthless alpha that loves to play games, Ashton. Will he help her try to convince her pack that she isn't to blame or will he torture before handing her over?

Hope you enjoy this imagine! Hope you have a wonderful day and fantastic weekend, please like, comment for a request and share if you like all of my works!

YOUR POV

I hurried towards the bunker that I called my home, turning my head behind me to check if anyone has followed me. No one would follow, I knew that for sure but I wanted to make sure. My mother always wanted to stay back and to protect with the other warriors but I never listened because I wanted to explore across the woods.

When the strange people came down from the sky, I was curious and wanted to find out more about them. I kept my distance from them, not wanted to show that I was watching them. They didn't know, some days I would stay in the trees with my eyebrows knitted together as they fought each other but one caught my eye the most. He had shoulder length brown hair and he stuck up for the blonde they called one of there leader.

I shook my head, rushing towards the door in the ground. Opening it than climbing down the hole, I stopped when I noticed a light inside. I looked around the bunker, noticing the same man that I've watched for so long. I kept my eyes on him and I noticed him tense up, he snapped his head up towards my direction. My eyes widened, I tried climbing back up, "Wait," I heard him call for me.

I stopped instantly then slowly looked back towards him, he was standing now, "Uh," I was lost for words, how did he find my hiding spot?

"I won't hurt you," He had a gun in his hand so I didn't believe him, my eyes were on the gun and he looked towards it as well. He put it down quickly, "See, I won't hurt you," He repeated and I turned my head towards the concrete wall, "Can you come down now?" He questioned and I slowly made my way down.

When I got to the ground, I kept my head to the ground but my hand was on my sword just in case he wanted to hurt me, "Who are you?" I questioned but I kept my eyes diverted away from his.

"My name is Finn," He answered my questioned and I nodded my head, backing up towards the wall but I heard a raddling noise, something was going to fall. He took a step forward, "What's your name?" He asked as a tin can fell to the ground.

"My m-y name is Y/n," I stuttered, I know I was supposed to kill every sky person that I came across but I couldn't do it for some reason, "Why are you here?" I asked him looking around the small room then back him when he started to speak.

"I came across it when I was wandering around out there, I call it the art supply store," He answered my question and I nodded, "Why are you here?"

"This is the place where I get away from my clan," I started wrapping my arms around myself, I didn't know what to do. I probably looked insane to him, "I just thought I was the only one that knew about this place but it's okay I can share," I continued to speak and he smiled at me.

"That's good to hear because I'm willing to share so please don't tell your people about this place since I'm here," He muttered then he took a step forward, "Just don't go before I know you, okay?" I nodded agreeing to what he was saying, "Good," And that was the first day that I met one of the sky people.