Jasper - You Promised Part 2

When I woke up, I was strapped to a table with my stomach. While my head turned to see that a man had a drill in his hand, I closed my eyes. Acting like I wasn't awake, "We are going to wait till she wakes up so we know that the drug is out of her system," I heard a female voice speak, I kept my eyes closed making them think that I was still passed out.

"Are we going to sedate her? To make her not feel the pain?"

I heard her laugh, "No, not after what the boy did. We are going to teach them a lesson, she's going to go back to them, scared," I fluttered my eyes opened, panicking like I just woken up. I just wanted this to be over with, "Oh I see you are awake," She was standing in front of me, leaning forward to take a closer look.

I didn't say anything, blinking at her, "Please don't do this," I whispered softly, trying to hold back tears. I wanted to back with the others, I needed them and they needed me. I just wish that I could pass out and not feeling the pain, "Please," I whimpered.

"Don't worry you are not going to feel a thing," She placed her hand on my face but I couldn't move to try to get away, "I'll try not to leave a scar," She tried to make me feel better but it wasn't working, "Lets get this started," She straightened up, nodding at the man.

He walked forward with the drill, "I'm so sorry," He placed his hand on my hip, I felt sharp pressure of a knife. He didn't mean it, why would he? But I sucked in my breathe, trying to hold the scream that I wanted to let out but it wasn't working. I screamed while my mouth was closed, it was muffled by the sound of the drill.

I started to cry, hysterically. I couldn't handle the pain, he drilled in deeper making me scream more. I just wanted this to be over, why couldn't it be over? "Please stop," I cried out but they weren't listening to me. The women's grip tightened against my hip, what was wrong with these people? I couldn't handle the pain, I felt myself lose my vision. Darkness taking over everything, I closed my eyes, letting it take me.