Jasper - You have to go

I ran all throughout Arcadia looking for the one person that has been there for me since this all started, "Jasper," I screamed out but there was no answer. Prymefire was coming in a day and I wanted to get to safety with one of my best friends, it was already getting out of hand. A group of people stayed behind while the other left for the bunker, I stayed behind with Monty hoping we could knock some sense into Harper's an Jasper's head.

'You gotta find him Y/N he could be hurting himself,' I thought to myself while I quicken the pace to the place we went when we wanted to be alone. He wasn't the same after Maya dying, I was in the room with Clarke and I tried stopping her but she pulled a gun on me and he blames me.

When I got to are hiding spot he was leaning up against the wall looking out the window, Monty was squatted in front of  him, "Man I'm so sorry for everything that I've done," Monty spoke softly. 

"I don't bla-me you Monty anymore," Jasper whispered but I could barely hear him since the radiation was getting to him, "It hurts to mu-."

"Shhh  don't talk," Monty whispered putting his hand on his best friends shoulder, "I want you to come with us," He started, "Think about Y/N and what this would do to her," He finished looking down. 

Jasper closed his eyes, "I hate hurting her but sh-e hur-t m-e," He stuttered.

"She didn't pull that lever Jasper," Monty said looking back up at him.

He shook her head, "She was there though," He managed to get out grabbing Monty's hand and squeezing it.

"She tried to stop Clarke but she held a gun on her," Monty spoke standing up and taking a step back, "I think you should forgive her."

I was hiding, I didn't want Jasper to see me, "She di-dn't," He uttered bringing his hand to his lap. I stepped out of my hiding place and walked over to Jasper and Monty, "I got the perfect mixture to kill  me," Jasper laughed as he looked between Monty and I. 

My eyes widened and I dropped to the ground, "Jasper," I whispered grabbing his hand, "You are my best friend and I can't live with out you," I stated squeezing his hand and he squeezed it right back. 

"Y/-N," He stuttered looking at me fully, "I want you to go and live," He started, "You have to go with out me," He finished letting my hand go. 

"No no no no," I said hugging him, "You have to come with me," I stated and he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I love you Jasper," I confessed pulling back and looking at his face. 

"You love me?" He asked putting his forehead to mine then shook his head, "You have to go," Jasper started, "I love you too Y/N," He finished putting his lips on mine. 

I kissed him back and and I pulled away, I looked at him and he had a blank stare meaning that he was gone, "I love you Jasper," I said kissing his forehead. 

"Come on Y/N we have to go," Monty stated and I placed Jasper against the wall and stood up, "He's always loved you Y/N," Jasper confessed. 

We walked out of the room and into the garage were the rover was, Harper was standing beside the rover waiting for us, "Y/n," She questioned. 

"Not now," I stated and I got into the rover and sat against the wall waiting to go off and I started to cry. 

"Y/N put the suit on," Monty put the suit on as we drove throughout the forest to the bunker, "He is in a better place now Y/N," He stated. 

I nodded my head, "Yes I know, " I said closing my eyes.