Bellamy - He's Gone Part 6

Favorite character hands down = Bellamy Blake

Favorite character hands down = Bellamy Blake. He is just so cute <3

It was time to storm the valley, Octavia leading us all in. Bellamy has been distant since I broke in front of him, I remained silent as we walked remembering the moment like it was yesterday but it was a week. It was clear he didn't care for me anymore, "Are you ready Y/n?" Octavia looked at me and I nodded, knowing it would be wrong to show my emotions to her.

"More than ready," I muttered keeping my eyes forward, if I died then I would go out with a bang.

Bellamy was behind her, I felt his gaze on the back of my head. I turned my head to look at him, he face held sorrow and I narrowed my eyes at him. Ignoring him, looking forward again as while kept walking forward.

All of a sudden, gun fire starting firing upon us, "I thought they would have been in the other valleys," I yelled through the muffled sounds of yelled, we started running towards them. Charging to get to the enemy, Octavia was screaming things but I could hear anything. Octavia was in front of me, running towards them with a sword in her hand.

I tried to follow her but a firm grip on my arm, I looked behind me and Bellamy was looking at me with a worried expression, "We are being slaughtered Y/n," I heard his voice through the commotion, I ripped my hand out of his grasp, "Y/n," I heard him scream my way but I didn't listen to him.

All of the sudden, I was flying through the air with Octavia and Bellamy along with me. I groaned in pain when I hit the ground, I was about to get up but Bellamy's hand grabbed me pulling me down, "There going to die Bellamy," I heard Octavia's voice state.

"You both are going to stay still because if we move then all us of are going to die," He muttered and I looked at him, he was staring at him, "I'm so sorry Y/n," He whispered, I squeezed his hand.

"Don't be sorry," I moved my leg, I winced in pain, "I think something is in my leg," I groaned in pain placing my head on the ground.

He looked down quickly, "There's nothing in there but it looks like you ankle is broken," He stated, he moved his gaze to me, "Echo told me to pick betwe-."

"Bellamy, I don't need to hear this."

He shook his head, "Yes, yes you do because I left you and I took comfort in someone else which was wrong," He words made me flinch, "I should have taken you with me, I shouldn't have left you like that Y/n. It was wrong," He squeezed my hand even harder than before, "Please forgive me Y/n."

"I think you should stay with Echo, she seems to make you happy," I stated but he didn't let go of my hand, "Please you already hurt me enough," I begged him, knitted my eyebrows together.

"I'm picking you Y/n," He mouthed those words that I was waiting to hear, "I love you and only you, if this is the last time I can say it then I'm saying it till my dying breath," He stated.

"Y/n don't," I heard Octavia's voice coming from behind him and I looked at her, she was glaring at me, "Think of what he did to you, he broke you till you wanted to die and now he wants to fix things by saying those words. He is not worth it, you are stronger than anyone I know. You have been through a lot Y/n," Her words didn't faze me.

"I don't know what to do," I stated and I looked away from both of them, looking towards the barracks and they were still firing towards our people, "I think most of our people ran back towards the desert," I muttered and looked back towards Octavia and she nodded, knowing that was fully what they would do.

"We can't move till it's dark, they will shoot anything that gets up," That's when someone got up from the ground and was about to run towards the camp but he was shot down within an instant, "We will make it through this."

HIS POV

It was dark, we had to move to a spot so they couldn't see us, "When the lights move over again we will go," We waited for a moment till the lights passed over us, I grabbed Y/n and helped her up. She couldn't walk, I picked her up, "You are not walking on that leg," I stated and starting running towards the rubble that was built up. The lights came over again and we got down, gently putting her down and laying on top of her.

"Well this is uncomfortable," She muttered and I looked at her, smirking. She rolled her eyes.

When the lights moved passed us again, I picked her up and ran. We made it to the small hill, bringing Indra and Gaia along with us when we found them. Gaia was badly hurt, she was shot in the leg and losing blood, "Y/n how is your leg?" I questioned her and she waved towards me.

"I'm fine, I'm more worried about Gaia," She muttered trying to get closer to her but I stopped her, "I'm fine," She growled at me.

I moved towards her, looking at her leg, "It looks broken but I wouldn't be sure until I get you back to camp," I started, I was to worried about Y/n to think about anything else, "Are you sure you are okay?" I questioned her again.

"I am fine, can you just stop worrying about me and worry about Gaia. You need to put pressure on her wound," She stated pushing me towards her, I nodded. Quickly making my way towards the young flamekeeper, "Onecrew will come for us," She was looking towards the riffed where everyone ran to, leaving us all behind. They were scared.

She began to cry, "Don't cry," I mumbled but I kept my hands-on Gaia's thigh to keep her from bleeding out, "They will come for us, Octavia can you," I looked to my sister and down to my hands, she nodded. Hurrying towards Y/n, cradling her. She rested her head on my chest, "What is the matter?" I asked her.

"I pick you as well Bell," She whispered back, "It's always been you, I love you," She mumbled and I kissed her forehead.

"We will get through this," I looked up just in time to see people surrendering but they were shot down before they could take one more step, "We have to."