Bellamy - He's Gone Part 3

I'm so sorry that I have been absent with uploading, I just have been busy and haven't had the time to write anything. Plus I've been trying to figure out some new ideas if anyone wants to give me an idea on any of the characters than I will write them. Just message me or leave a comment down below. 

I'm excited for the next episode, who else is?

Its been over six years, I couldn't get over Bellamy, the memories that we had together never left my memories. I couldn't live without him but I had to, Octavia needed me. I have been by her side since day one, I've been her second ever since I won the battle when traitors tried to take over the hydro plant. Bellamy probably moved on, I tried but every time I got close to someone, I pushed them away and retreated back to the shell that I once was when Bellamy left.

I was walking towards the arena, everyone was getting ready for the next fight. It was Kane and someone that stole something, I thought Octavia would let him survive but she wasn't showing any mercy towards him. He fought one day and won, she was making him fight again. Telling him that he went overboard with fighting the first man, "Y/n," I was caught off guard, looking up towards the sound of the voice. Octavia, "I know that you are attached to Kane but I need you to do and I know what Kane will do, I need you to put him down if he gets out of line."

I nodded my head, "I understand," I muttered looking down at the ground, knowing it would be hard because he was there for me since the beginning, "if you want him gone then he is gone blodreina," I bowed my head, showing my respects towards her.

"Good now go," She ordered, I listened. Walking towards the arena, she didn't follow me. Today was going to be the hardest day of my life, it was the day Bellamy decided to leave and never come back. He broke my heart, letting my life spiral down into the mix. He did this to me and I was never going to forgive, as long as I was living he would be the one to blame for messing me up this much.

When I made it to the arena, people were surrounding the pit. I kept my head down, walking towards the position that I was supposed to be in. Beside blodreina, as I stood I watched from the corner of my eye as Octavia took to her seat. She waved her hand, signaling for the guards to bring in the prisoners. There were only two, Kane and a man that had tattoos all over his head.

I didn't listen to the flame keeper as she spoke, bowing my head in respect for the ones that were put through the pain in the ring. As I looked up the man with the tattooed head grabbed a sword but Kane didn't move an inch, he was staring at Octavia. The man raised his hand, yelling all sorts of things like this is ridiculous on how Kane wasn't doing anything. I looked towards Octavia and she was looking at me then she looked back at Kane.

"I'm not fighting for a cause that is killing our people," He yelled towards her, she stood up quickly. Looking at me again, nodding towards the arena. I swiftly slide through the bars, landing on my feet. I slowly walked towards Kane, "I'm not fighting," He repeated, staring straight at me.

"You will fight or Y/n here will have to do something about you defying this crew," Octavia's voice echoed throughout the room, "Do you want to die today Kane?"

"I will die if it's going to make a difference," He raised his head higher, trying to show that he wasn't backing down. I looked back towards Octavia, she nodded her head. Telling me to do what was necessary, I didn't want to do it but I had to. I looked back towards him, reaching for my sword.

"I don't want to do this Kane," I whispered, drawing my sword completely. I took a step forwards then all of a sudden, a loud noise came from the ceiling. Concrete came falling, I quickly jumped out of the way. Landing on my side, Octavia was by my side in no time. We were looking at the source, a huge hole was placed in the center of the ceiling.

Someone was coming down, the figure looked to be someone that I knew. When the figure came closer I recognized who it was, my eyes widened when his face came into view. Bellamy. My eyes knitted together, Octavia let go of me. Standing straight up, I didn't know if she was smiling but I was pretty sure she was. I didn't care, I didn't want to see him.

I got up quickly, standing behind Octavia and keeping my mouth shut, "Bellamy," She gasped, hurrying towards her brother. Hugging him tightly, he looked around the room. Staring at all the people that were surrounding the arena then his eyes landed on me, he looked shocked.

"You are alive," He muttered as he turned his head to look at me.