Bellamy - Always and Forever

I stood with my back towards him, staring at the beautiful sight in front of me. Bellamy woke me up from cryosleep to see the earth, I gasped when the sun came into view. I felt Bellamy's hands rest on my arms and I looked up at him, my mouth still gapped open, "Monty picked such a beautiful planet," I mumbled then he wrapped his arms around my waist, I rested my hands on his arm and I leaned back against him.

"He sure did," He muttered then placed his lips against my hair line, "Let's just hope we don't ruin this one like we did the last one," He mumbled against my skin, I breathed in deeply. 

"What we did to our planet wasn't our fault, it was that one man that wanted the valley all to himself," I stated then I turned towards him, he was still staring out the window. He was starting to grow a beard, he couldn't have been more attractive, "When are we going to see if it's survivable?" I asked then he looked down at me, he still had his arms wrapped around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and felt his heartbeat against my palm.

"I'm not sure but we are planning on going down there, I just don't know when," I looked around and we were alone for the time being, he brought one of his hands up to my cheek and I looked back towards him. He bent down and kissed my lips gently, footsteps made him pull away from him. 

We both looked towards and Clarke was standing there with a smirk on her face, "Should I come back," She pointed behind her, Bellamy turned to face her with his arm still wrapped around my waist. She raised her eyebrow then walked towards us, "Are you both coming with us?" She asked and I looked up at Bellamy, waiting for his answer. 

"I think I should stay here so I can help Raven if she needs anything," I muttered before kissing Bellamy's cheek and walking out of the room, I walked towards where Raven was at. She was sitting in one of the chairs, I walked up and stood next to her, "What are you working on?" I asked her. 

"Seeing if I could get this code cracked," She said before looking up at me, staring at me with a raised eyebrow, "Why aren't you with Bellamy?" 

"He is with Clark," I muttered looking up towards the planet we were going to, I crossed my arms over my chest, "I told him I wasn't going to go down because you might need help," I stated before looking back at her. 

She breathed in deeply and looked away from me, "You might want to go get your man before Clarke takes him away," She said and I nodded before turning to walk back to him, I quickly made my way towards the room we were in. Clarke was standing next to him, they were staring out into space and at the planet they were going to. 

They were incredibly close and I didn't it, "Bellamy, what if we can't do good here?" She asked looking up at him.

"We have to do right here, no matter the cost. Especially if I want to start a family with Y/n," He answered then looked down at her, she smiled up at him and he did the same.

"Whatever happens, I'm going to be here for you," She stated.

I smiled to myself and stepped away from the door, I pressed my back against the wall. I pressed my hand against my stomach and wondered what it would be like if we were to start a family, I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming my way. I stayed completely still and waiting, Clarke came out first and didn't notice me but Bellamy stopped and looked at me. I looked up at him and smiled, "Babies?"

"You heard?" I nodded my head and he smiled down at me, walking up to me and leaning down. Pecking my cheek, "Yes, I want to start a family with you," He said while wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to him, "Do you not want that?"

"Yes I do but we might be starting sooner rather than later," I muttered as I looked up at him, his eyes widened and a bright smile spread across his face.

"Are you being serious right now?" He questioned while wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," He lifted me up and spun me around, we were laughing together. But he soon set me down quickly, "We can't tell anyone yet because I just found out and what if something happens."

He shushed me and pressed his lips against mine, "Don't say that, just think we are going to be parents," He mumbled and I smiled up at him.

"You are pregnant," We looked to see Raven was standing before us with a giant smile on her face, "Please tell me you are not joking."

I shook my head, "Yes, I'm pregnant," She screamed and rushed towards us, hugging us both. Her screaming caused everyone to come filling in, the looks on their faces held confusion on their faces. 

"What is it?"

"Y/n's pregnant," Raven smiled brightly and everyone rushed towards us, hugging us both. Everything was happening all at once and I looked towards him, he gave me a warm smile and winked at me.

When everyone left to give us private time, he grabbed my hand and walked us towards an empty room, "So much for not telling people," I laughed as he shut the door behind him. 

"Yeah but at least the baby will be surrounded by people that loves it," He smiled at me and I walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, "Y/n, if anything happens I want you to know that I love you."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," I pressed my lips to his lips and he chuckled before lifting me up and carrying me towards the bed, he laid us down, "Just don't get yourself killed before our baby is born."

"Trust me, I will try my hardest to survive and I will do whatever it takes to protect you and our baby," He said before bringing me closer, I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, "We just have to give it time."

"But do we have enough time?"

"No but we'll make time," He muttered pressing his lips to my forehead, "But always and forever, Y/n."

"Always and forever Bellamy."