Lincoln - He saved her.

I watched as Octavia studied him, studied the nameless man. I watched as he didn't even look at her, he kept his eyes glues to mine. I knitted my eyebrows together, confused on why he would be looking at me. He was the one that stabbed Finn, he was poisoned now because of him. He wouldn't tell anyone what could cure him, why? They tortured him, he still didn't talk, it was beginning to get aggravating. I didn't know, did he want him to die. It had to be.

"Please just tell us which one it is," Clark screamed at him, he didn't listen to her. Didn't seem fazed by her voice, he didn't move. Stayed completely still, Clark looked at me when she noticed that he was staring at me, "Why is he staring at you?" She questioned stepping towards me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the center of the room, "You like her," Clark muttered looking up at him, "If you like her so much maybe you should save her," She stated taking the poisoned knife and dragging it across my skin, "He saved her so he won't let her die."

I whimpered in pain, looking up at him with pleading eyes, "Please I don't want to die," I whispered. He looked at me, pain in his eyes. Clark watched him as he struggled to get out of his hold, "Please just tell us, we don't want him to die," I begged grabbing the rough material that contained the vials.

I pointed at each one, when I pointed to the right one he nodded towards it, "This is it," I stated handing it to Clark, watching her sprint towards the ladder, "Thank you," I whispered looking at him. He nodded at me. I looked at the people that were watching him, "Do we really need to keep him here?" I questioned.

"He is supposed to be here," Bellamy spoke taking a step towards me, giving me some sort of drink, "Drink this," He ordered which I did as I was told. I looked at the man again, shaking my head, I walked away. Heading towards the ladder.

"Octavia," I whispered towards her, "Make sure he is safe and that no one else hurts him," I mumbled looking at her, she nodded but when I went to walk away, she grabbed me.

I looked at her confused, "I'm not sure if I can stop them, what if I can't," She mumbled softly. 

"I think the only way we can keep them form hurting him further is to stay away from him," I muttered taking a step towards the hatch, "If Bellamy finds you here with him again then he will kill him," I whispered pulling her with me. 

Please vote, comment. I'd love for you feedback!