Bellamy - He's gone Part 1

Bellamy with a beard got me like <3 What do you guys think, I love it! Sorry with the whole bunch of Chandler's from Friends but he's one of my favorite characters on that show

Bellamy with a beard got me like <3 What do you guys think, I love it! Sorry with the whole bunch of Chandler's from Friends but he's one of my favorite characters on that show. Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend.

It had to be the day of that Primefya was coming to kill us all, at least try to kill us all. He was risking his life for Raven, I didn't want him to, it was hard to watch him get ready to go on this suicide mission, "You have to watch over Octivia, I know she is the leader of everything now but she needs someone to watch over her. She needs you," He was saying before looking at me with a pain in his voice, "Please look after her."

I sighed, "I can't do it alone Bellamy, why can't you stay," I whispered, looking away from him so he wouldn't see the tears that were threatening to fall.

When he didn't say anything, I looked at him. He was staring at me, it pained him that he had to go without me, "I want to stay but I can't, I have to bring Raven back, we need here," He stated stepping closer to me. Squatting down so that we were eye level, he then kissed my forehead.

"You are doing it for her are you?" I questioned, looking down at the concrete floor. He sighed, he knew that this fight would be coming, "You knew I was going to ask, you always make her a priority before me and you know it," I stated looking up at him, he had his eyebrows knitted together, "Don't look at me like I'm some crazy girl that's just here for a booty call Bellamy."

He shook his head, "I'm appalled that you would think that I would pick someone over you y/n, why are you even saying this to me and right before I'm leaving," He muttered standing up straight up and walking to the other side of the room.

"What am I supposed to think," I yelled at him, "Every time she calls you go right to her, maybe it's a good thing that you are leaving," I continued to scream at him. He looked at me with a hurt expression written all over his face, "Yeah I said it, maybe its time that you go with her and pick her because I know for a fact that you are not going to pick me," I added, earning a groan him from.

"Then I should leave before this gets out of control and you say something that you regret because you are going way to far, y/n," He yelled back at me, it stunned me. He had never yelled at me like this, he grabbed his bag. Storming out of the room but before he was out in the hallway, "It's over Y/n," My eyes widened making me stand to my feet. He started walking again.

I chased after him, following him through the halls, "Don't follow me," He growled turning around, "You said it yourself, I would pick her and guess what I'm picking her," He yelled at me, people were staring at us as they walked by. This was getting out of control and it needed to be handled.

Then he walked towards the ring, opening the door to where he would be leaving this time, "Bellamy you can't just leave me behind," I tried to grab him but he pulled his hand away from me, "Please," I begged him as he made his way to the suits, Clark was staring at me.

"You made it clear that you didn't want me around y/n, so I'm going and you can't stop me," I looked down at the ground, ashamed that I would even think that he would pick her over me but It was to late, "Go," He ordered me and I nodded. Turning around quickly, hurrying towards the exit. When I got out of the room, I closed the door. I stumbled towards the rail, it was hard to catch my breathe.

"It's over and this would be the last memory of him," I whispered to myself, as I let the tears fall. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up. Octavia, "He's leaving," I hugged her tightly, she wrapped her arms around me. I cried into her shoulder, "He left me."

"Shhh it's going to be alright," She tried to sooth me but nothing was making me feel better, "Let's get you to your room."