Chapter 27- Dream

***slightly NSFW! Nothing too explicit

You worked at your desk alone for what felt like forever, but part of you kind of enjoyed it. All those maps, papers, codes, data, all in your hands, as if perhaps you yourself were General. "General [y/n]" had a nice ring to it. Perhaps then Hux would be your assistant. Wouldn't that be something?
            Speaking of Hux. Where was he? You admit you weren't feeling great since having fainted, but you were definitely coherent enough to know Hux was very late to work. What could be so wrong that the most organized person in all the nearest galaxies was late to work? You pondered this for a moment before—-
            "Apologies for my tardiness" Hux said, bursting into the room, slightly frantically, "I got caught up working on a separate project." How do you feel?"
            You grinned. Even flustered and out of sorts, Hux was the most attractive man you'd ever seen.
            "Better," you said, "Much better. I'll be honest, Hux I missed you. I've been working all morning on this but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know that might not be convenient but—"
Hux smiled sheepishly.
            "No I...missed you too, [y/n]. Believe me, if I could have done things differently back in that meeting I would have. I only want to protect you, [y/n]. And that's... that's what I'll have to do."
            God. The General's crystalline blue eyes certainly felt sincere.
But why was he so frantic?
            "Hux, you need to know that I am not going to let my own feelings get in the way of us again. I'm going to be more careful and—"
            "No, [y/n]. You have nothing to apologize for. I'm going to do what it takes to keep this up because well... I love you"
            Oh.
            "I... I...love you too." you muttered.
A small grin made its way across Hux's face.
            "Really?"
            "Really. You're my dream."
At that, Hux gave a full-toothed, quite handsome smile, and lay one gloved hand on your shoulder.
            "As are you my dream, [y/n], and I don't think I ever want to wake."
            With that, he kissed you on the cheek, and then the mouth, slowly and softly, before attempting to get back to the work at hand.
"These files will not sort themselves, [y/n], and Phasma expects them in a few hours. All we have to do is get through them all and—"
Hux was irresistible when he talked about his plans. So organized, so sure... you could have listened to him and obeyed, but some impulsive part of you thought of something better.
"And so," Hux said, "The coding key on these planetary databases states that~Oh"
Hux hadn't noticed you get down on your knees and begin to unbutton his trousers as he was speaking, but they were now wide open, and you sat there looking up at him wide-eyed.
"Is this alright, General?" you asked.
Hux, now red-faced, struggled to form words, letting out a scattered,
"Mmh it's...yes. Lovely."
But for all logical purposes, it wasn't really necessary for him to speak, as you could see his approval standing straight up in from where you sat. And taking that cue straight away, you began to do unspeakable things.
"You like that, General?"
A shudder went through Hux's body, and he let out a slight moan.
"Uhn Kriff!...yes!...please don't ever stop!"
Work would have to wait.