Chapter 6: The Realization

As General Hux walked away from the TIE dock, he felt this awful hot feeling flush over his cheeks. His heart beat a mile a minute, and he could only connect the start of its dysfunction to the very close proximity he had just shared with a certain bridge officer. But that girl, [y/n], with her [y/c] hair, and captivating [y/c] eyes... And Hux could've SWORN he had heard her heart beating!!! Yes, there's that moment when someone can hear another's heart beating, when they can feel the pattern of their breathing, and that's when the glow hits. That's when it's too late.
And General Hux had just fallen for you, dear reader, though you yourself didn't know it yet. But all the while, while the ginger general snapped orders at troops, organized meetings, dealt with Snoke, Phasma, and even Ren, he was thinking of YOU. The way his hands would feel in your hair, and how warm you'd feel sleeping beside him...
"No," Hux thought, "This is ridiculous... dead in the middle of plotting to rule the galaxy, and now there's some pathetic girl to worry about? Oh please.. I must not allow my feelings to-"
But it was too damn late. Hux had heard your heartbeat, and imagined his lips on yours, and it was distracting. Something awful was bound to happen... But isn't that part of the fun?