Chapter 13: Touch

As soon as the door shut, everything was a blur. Your heart was beating so loud and so fast, you could barely hear the general's sweet whispers- or your own desperate sighs.
            If was only a moment before you found yourself laid sensually back on the soft blue sofa which centered the room, and you felt Hux's weight upon you. It was nice- having somebody on top of you like that. If made you feel secure. But soon, it wasn't just his body, but his soft lips again, and you'd never felt more self indulgent.
            "[y/n]," Hux moaned, your name exquisite in his voice.
            "General," you replied desperately.
            "Armitage- just Armita- mmph"
You cut him off with your lips.
            "Mm.. Armitage-"
At this, his only response was to move his body closer to yours, and you felt his hands begin working their way to your shoulders, then chest- slipping the dress off your body.
             "Is this-?"
              "Okay? Yes, yes it's-"
             "Splendid."
Soon, the dress lay silent on the floor, perhaps observing as you began to unbutton your own general's uniform. As it fell to join it on the ground, perhaps it would notice how relieved Hux was to be rid of it- as if such inhibited touch had been boiling, the whole time, underneath the surface of his pale skin.
            Despite your denial, despite the nerves, you felt your hands wander south of Hux's torso, grappling frenzied  with his waistband.
            "Are you-?"
            "Oh, Hux-"
             "-sure?"
You nodded, more desperately than you'd ever like to admit, and so Hux complied. Hands dragging through your [h/c] hair, grasping at shoulders, chest, and back, he went farther.
              And you felt such a mix of sensations, each motion better than the last, hips twitching, sweat dripping, and moans escaping of their own free will. Everything was perfect then, and you felt yourself become enveloped in electricity by the second. You knew it was soon, you knew you both would break, but there was no going back now.
             The last thing you remember was a loud shout from Hux, a sensational display of sheer pleasure, and a brief moment of warmth.
            After that, there was only sleep.