Chapter ThirtyNine-He Hi Ho Off to Ireland I Go

It's been eight weeks since Amelia told us she was pregnant. Let me just say, she's got a little bump, very moody and craving. Later on today, we are going to Ireland...For the wedding.

Sitting in the car, waiting for Amelia and Niall felt like ages. Niall, being nervous was packing an extra suit just in case is original was destroyed. 

Eagerly tapping my freshly buffed nails against the arm rest of the car seat, I saw Niall running out of the house. 

His face bright red with fear. With each step in his fast sprint, his arm muscles flexed. The feeling  stirring inside of me were not lady-like to tell you, but I didn't care. I could no longer wait for the honeymoon. I bit my lip as I watch his every movement, turning me on deeper and deeper. 

When he reached the window, I immediately snapped out of my trance and rolled it down, crossing my legs. 

He panted sharply and pointed back to the flat with his thumb.

"Aria, Amelia's having lower region pains, she says it's bad. Hurry quick, I don't know what it is. " He huffed. 

I quickly fidgeted with my seat belt as Niall opened my door.

Slipping my flip-flops back on, I ran.

We were waiting. Waiting in the hospital. Waiting for results. Soon missing our flight to Ireland.

Taking a seat next to me, Niall rested his head on my should and took my left hand, admiring my engagement ring.

His long index finger drew circles around the shear cut, white diamond, causing it to fog up from his body heat.

I studied his face in amazement. His eyelids hazily relaxed upon the iris of his crystal blue eyes. Creases shadowed his forehead, stress created the lines I loved and admired.

His lips red and moist as a rose, he slowly bit down on his lower lip.

Shutting my mouth, a quiet moan escaped.

"You okay?" He asked, looking up at me with a small smile.  

I bit my lip and nodded, blushing and looking down at my jeans.

He slowly rubbed my knee and kissed my ear.

"I know what you want. Just wait until Paris. I want you so bad." He whispered in my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine, causing those unusual stirring to start up again.

I softly chuckled and did the same to Niall's knee, but higher on his thigh.

"You're killing me here, Princess." He grunted, softly grabbing my hand.

I put on my innocent face and kissed his softly lips.

"As you said, just wait until Paris."

"I love you"

"I love you too."

Amelia walked out of her hospital room with a smile. The doctor following from behind.

"It wasn't a miscarriage, his body was shaping." She smiled, holding her stomach.

A smile stretched from my left ear to my right.

"He?" I giggled, running into her arms.

She squealed and nodded.

"It's a he!" She recited.

Looking over at Niall, he joined the hug.

His hand slowly trailed down towards my bum, causing me to grin and blush.

Squeezing Amelia's now bumped body, we all let go, heading to the car.

"Do you think we still have enough time to get to the airport?" I asked, helping Amelia get into the back of Niall's Range Rover.

Looking over at Niall, he looked at his watch, nodding.

"'Bout twenty minutes."

I gasped and shut her door, running to my door.

Once I opened it and took my seat, Niall followed.

"Want me to buckle?" He whispered, pressing his warm lips against my ear.

I closed my eyes in pleasure and nodded, holding onto his wrist.

"Niall...Yes." I whispered, slightly teasing him.

He cleared his throat and grunted, bending over my body to the seat belt.

Studying his pants, I could see volume in the pant leg.

The plane doors closed as Niall and I looked out our shared first class window. 

Small rain pellets smeared across the glass.

"That one's going to win." I whispered, pointing to the biggest.

"Lets make a bet on it." He grinned, looking at me.

I smiled and studied his eyes, nodding.

"How much?"

He hummed in thought.

"The loser will have to do ten sit ups at the reception tomorrow." He bargained.

My jaw dropped.

He knew for a fact that I hated sit ups with a passion.

Scowling I nodded.

"Make that fifteen." I beamed, shaking his hand.