Chapter Fifteen-Ribs

Three weeks past and I still haven't remembered Niall and I dating, although, they've taken my cast off. I know, it was supposed to be earlier, but Louis sat on me. 

The lads and I were in the waiting room of the hospital we were sent to.

A short red headed lady walked out and scanned her clip board. "Aria Kingley?" She questioned. I smiled and we all stood up.

Walking over to her, she handed me a box of tissues. "Whats this for?" I asked, concerned. "It's going to hurt." She snickered, leading us down a white hallway.

I looked over at Paul in fear and he rubbed my back. "It's going to be all right, sweetie." He cooed. 

We were waiting in the room I was getting my cast off. "So, is it going to hurt?" I asked Liam.

He ignored me, looking at a drawling of the uterus. "So girls do have balls?" He asked in amazement.

The other lads looked in the same direction. "Wow." They gasped.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Do you really want me to give you the talk?" I questioned. They groaned and shook their heads. Well, except Harry.

There was a light knock on the door and a short tan woman walked in, wearing a white lab coat.

"Hello, you must be Aria?" She chimed, closing to door and walking over to me. I smiled and shook her hand. "And you're doctor Cho?" She nodded and began to take some medical equipment.

"Could you please pull your shirt up to chest length?" She asked, shaking a bottle. I nodded and held my white tank top up to my breasts. 

"This is going to hurt." She explained, getting clippers out. Niall held his hand out for me and I grasped it. "One...Two...Three." She winced.

I squeezed his hand tightly as I heard the rip. I held my hand up to my mouth and began to cry.

My skin was burning from the rip. I gasped and began to wail. "Sh, it's okay Lass." Niall cooed, rubbing my head. I nodded and grabbed a tissue. "

Aria, look!" Harry beamed, pulling at his ears and making a monkey face.

I chuckled and wiped my eye. "I'm so sorry." Liam whimpered, rubbing my shoulder. I heard Niall quietly growl at Liam's touch. 

Niall handed me an ice pack. "Thanks," I smiled, resting it on my stomach. I groaned in pleasure and pain.

"The doctor said the pain will go away in a few days." Liam mumbled, looking at his phone.

I winced and nodded.

That night, I was finally able to have my bunk back. Looking over, I saw Niall pouting. "What's wrong?" I asked my friend. He turned to face the window. "We use to sleep next to each other." He mumbled.