Chapter Fourteen-Miracle

"You can walk without pain?" Harry asked, putting bread in the toaster.

I nodded and held my ribs. "I can walk, but I'm a little sore." I confessed, walking over to the counter where Louis was juicing Oranges.

            "Here, let me help you with that." Niall explained, picking me up bridal style and laying me on the sofa. I smiled and reached out for Louis. "But I want an orange piece!" I joked. Niall chuckled and walked into the kitchen and grabbed one out of the un-squeezed cup.

           I smiled and took it from his hand. "Thanks," I took a bite into the juicy meat and closed my eyes as the vitamin C drizzled down my throat. I hummed in pleasure. "Do you like your eggs fried or scrambled?" Harry asked. I held my finger to my chin in thought. "Fried please." I chimed. Niall jumped over the sofa and sat next to me. He propped my feet onto his lap and began to massage them. "Aw, you don't need to do that." I explained, trying to move my feet.

       He shook his head and grabbed them. "Thats what your boy-...Friend your friend is for." He corrected, pressing hardly on my heel. I winced and pulled a blanket over my lap. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked. The boys shook their heads. "Nothing physical, the doctor said so." Liam reminded. Harry winked at me and I threw a pillow at his face. "Sports physical you mind rapist!" I joked. 

       Zayn handed me an Xbox controller and pressed start. "And this is how you get your anger out?" I chuckled, shooting a video holograph down as he squirmed. They all nodded. After I had a six kill stream, Liam handed me a bowl of crisps. "Thanks." I mumbled, snipping down at the opposite team. "You just killed me!" Harry whined, restarting his remote. I evilly grinned and shot Niall's guy down. "You stinker killed me!" He growled, smacking the remote to restart. 

        "The doctor said your ribs will possibly be healed next week!" Liam announced, setting his phone in the sink, jumping up and down. "Rent a boat in Australia?" Louis questioned everyone. I smiled and nodded. "Definitely, but are you okay with that, Zayn?" I explained, turning in his direction. He had his hands in his pockets and nodded. "I could sit on one of those floaty things." He murmured.