Chapter FortyFive- Touring Paris

Later that morning, Niall and I got dressed for the day. He was taking me to the Eiffle Tower. 
Being the dork that I am, I was overly excited.

"Princess, you have to eat something or you'll get sick." Niall explained, nudging the crepes in front of me.
I smiled and shook my head.
"You're right, I'm just so excited." I confessed, grabbing the silver fork from my left.
He smiled and downed his orange juice.
As I nibbled on my nutella-covered crepe, his warm hand lingered up thigh.  
Grinning, I placed my hand over his.
Niall looked up at me and half smiled, then sat back in his chair and stretched.
I blushed watching his muscles flex. 
"You like what you see, eh love?" He grumbled, sitting back to normal.
I chuckled and nodded.
"Definitely, Mister Horan." 

We were walking hand and hand around the city of love. Nothing could get better, it was warm, all I could hear was the beautiful language of love, the smell of exotic food filled my nose, and the sights were breath taking. Before going to the Eiffle Tower, we stopped at the lover's lock bridge.
There were millions of locks on the bridge, both sides. Looking at Niall, I saw him put his hand in his pants pocket. Right before my eyes, I saw him pull out a big lock in the shape of a beautifully detailed lion head with the keyhole in the middle of the mouth, as if the lion was roaring. In the palm of Niall's hand was an old fashion key. 
"Niall, it's beautiful. Where did you get it?" I asked, astounded.
"Ah, just something your mother gave me before the wedding. She knew where we were going." He explained, acting as if it weren't a big deal. I looked at him in amazement and looked down at the beautiful lock.
"Now, the thing is one lover puts the lock on the bridge while the other throws the key in the river." He explained. I bit my lip and nodded. 
"Can I lock it?" I smiled, squeezing his hand.
He chuckled and nodded, "Yes, all right."
I took the large lock from his hand and snapped it on the hand rail of the bridge. Niall kissed the top of my head and took the key from my palm. Throwing it as far as possible, he began to laugh. 
"Agh, this is the best day ever." He grinned, pulling out a silver sharpie. "We have to write our names on the lock." He explained. 
He uncapped the pen and signed, "Niall James Horan and Aria Kingsley Horan." 
After doing so, he looked down at me, wrapped his strong arms around my waist and kissed the tip of my nose.
I blushed deeply, pulled back and looked into his eyes, then leaning in again for a kiss.
As it grew deeper and deeper, his hands lingered lower and lower.
"I think we're going to have to save that for tonight." I whispered, nibbling on his neck.
He groaned and nodded. PDA was something we enjoyed.

After hours of walking around Paris, visiting the Musee du Louvre also known as the Grand Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa, in reality, the painting was extremely small and fragile. We took in the culture of a church called the Montmartre on the highest hill of Paris. Not only was the church breathtaking, there was a small village where people actually lived, people sold art there and drew couples and families. 
We got asked to take pictures multiple times, but I didn't mind.  

When it was finally night time, we took a tube train to the Eiffle Tower, in our surprise, it was sparkling at night. The story is, you can 'adopt' a light by paying a certain amount of money to have it sparkle. Being a romantic the he now is, Niall promise to buy them all, just for me. We took a ride on a large lift towards the top of the tower where they had a champagne 'bar', which was actually the size of a closet. A man was playing Can You Feel This Love Tonight by Elton John with only his saxophone. It was only him and I, a special treat he made sure would happen. 
This night was the most romantic night in history.

Niall and I stood at the railing of the very top of the tower with our glasses of sparkling champagne, standing there in quiet, to soak up the beauty of the sight we were given. His arm slowly wrapped around my waist as mind did the same to him. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.
"Niall," I began, looking up at him, "I don't know how I can ever thank you for bringing me here. This has been the time of my life." I confessed. Putting my empty glass on the railing, I placed my palm on the side of his face. My thumb softly caressed his cheek bone, his eyes were gleaming in the sparkles of the night, lips parted ever so slightly, expression softened, he knew exactly what I was thinking. I loved Niall with all my heart and I was sure that he felt the same way too.
"Why don't we get out of here?" He whispered, kinkily winking his left eye.
I chuckled, kissing him deeply, pulling away, I nodded. 

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so-so long! I had terrible writers block, so I went to Paris for Christmas and I got enough experience to write about it. I highly recommend going. I went to the top of the tower and had a glass of champagne and it was absolutely amazing. Again, I am so sorry for not updating!