Chapter Ten-Hot Awkardness

I laid in bed and stroked Niall's face. His eyebrows drifted apart at my touch. His nose was as perfect as a button. Small and flawless. Lips soft as a cloud and red as an apple; he was perfect. I traced his shut eyes all the way down to his nose. When I got to his lips, I bit mine and shifted over, pressing mine softly against his. Moments later, he rested his arm on my waist and hand on my jaw, kissing back. Our lips moved in a sync. Back and forth, they moved together like a machine.

          We grinned for a second and went back to kissing. I rolled on top of my boyfriend, still kissing, his hands were now on my waist and mine holding his head. Moments later, his began to linger, closer and closer to my bum. I giggled and pulled them away. "Oh, now you're just teasing!" He groaned, kissing my neck. I sighed. "Guess I am, what are you going to do about it?" I whispered, looking him deeply in the eyes. He smirked, rolling on top of me. My back was on the mattress and my arms pinned down. "Got 'cha." He teased, brushing his lips on mine.

           Our kissing became more fierce. Niall softly bit onto my lower lip, begging for a tongue tie. I chuckled and agreed. He sat up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. The moment was hot, yet perfect. He groaned and held my upper thigh, causing me to do the same. There was a cough. "Would you like a room?" We immediately stopped snogging. Paul was standing near my bunk with his hands in his pockets. I blushed and looked down at my lap. "S-sorry," Niall gasped, red as a beet. Paul raised his eyebrows and walked away.

           I began to chuckle and rest my forehead on his shoulder. "That was so awkward." I giggled, still on his lap. He sighed and breathed a laugh. "He's going to remind me of this forever." He grinned, nuzzling his head into my neck and sighing. I hummed a giggled and nodded. "Want some breakfast?" I asked. He gasped and nodded. "Don't have to ask me twice!" He announced. I hopped off him and the bunk, walking over to the kitchen area. The lads were sitting on the sofa smirking. "What?" I muttered, taking a frying pan out of the cabinet. "Had fun?" Harry teased. I shot him a glared and threw a carrot at his head. "Oye! That is precious!" Louis whined, taking it off the ground and blowing air on it and taking a bite. 

          After an awkward breakfast of nonstop teasing about Niall and I, we all cleaned our plates. Harry repeatedly nudged me with his elbow, as I did the same. "Stop, you're making me spill water!" I whined, throwing bubbles at him. He gasped, doing the same. Moment's later, everyone was soaked in bubbles. "Well, I'm going to bathe!" I chuckled, wiping suds off my lip. As I walked closer and closer to the bathroom door, I was playfully shoved to the side. Not for long. I grabbed Harry by the shirt and pulled him back as he did the same. "I got there first!" I struggled. "So, I'm stronger than you!" He protested, squeezing me into the wall. "Haven't you ever heard of ladies first?" I questioned. He chuckled, falling over as I pushed him. "You two fight like a married couple." Liam confessed. I looked back and smiled. "Thats what we're known for." I explained, closing the door on the whining Harry. 

          Later on that day, the boys had to go to the Men in Black III premiere. Obviously, Niall made me be is date. It sounded like fun, I just didn't want to ruin it. Since it was about guys in black suits, killing aliens, I decided to wear a half black and half white dress. It chest was a black silk with a black bow around my rib cage and the bottom was a flowing ivory. I put my hair up in a loose elegant bun and slipped on black heels. Once I applied my red lip stick. I casually walked out of the bathroom, trying not to make a big fuss.

          Zayn, Harry, and Louis were standing near the dining table, debating if Italian food was better than Mexican. "Oo! Twirl for me, girl!" Louis sassed, spinning his index finger. I chuckled and spun once. "You look like a hot mama!" Harry beamed, winking. I rolled my eyes. "One thing, I'm not a mama." I explained. "But you three look rather dashing." I complemented, folding my arms and studying their tuxes. "Harry, your bow is crooked." I confessed, reaching for it. Louis slapped my hand and twisted it. Larry Stylinson moment. "Look, Niall! Aria is sexy!" Liam gasped. I shot him a glare. "Thanks, Li." I mumbled, turning my whole body around. Niall's jaw dropped and his eye's twinkled. "You look beautiful, my lass." Niall breathed, not knowing what to do with his hands. I blushed and looked at the ground. "I'd have to say the same thing about you." I said, tightening his tie.

           We were all standing on the red carpet, smiling at the cameras and screaming fans. Niall's hand was casually rested on my hip. "Smile for me!" A man shouted. Niall looked down at me and smiled. That was every fan and camera man's favorite. I blushed and squeezed his shoulder as the man snapped photos. I was extremely shy and nervous. Thankfully, Niall was at my side the whole time. As we walked down the carpet, a girl shouted our names. "Ariall!" She shouted. I looked up at Niall and giggled. "I guess that's trending on Twitter." I explained as we walked over to the gated area. The girl held out a photo of Niall holding me tight. The first photo of us that he posted on Twitter. I still remember the caption. Me and me girl. I luv her t much! I smiled down at the glossy photo and took the sharpie out of Niall's hand once he was done. After I traced my name marvelously on my photographed white t-shirt, we moved on, back over to the lads. 

            Niall and I were sitting in the red carpet movie theater, watching Men in Black III. Louis was sitting on my other side, next to now visiting Eleanor. The only single one here, was Harry who was eyeing Katie Holmes. Niall brushed my hand a few times, noting me to hold his. I grinned and grasped his warm, soft hand. He looked over at me and smiled. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him surprised. That was the first real time he said it like that. "I love you too." I whispered back. We looked at each other for a moment and then back at the screen. This day couldn't get any better. The red carpet, the boys getting water guns, Niall telling me he loved me. 

            The next day, I again woke up in Niall's bare muscular arms. They were tightly, but not painfully wrapped around me. It felt to me as if he never wanted to let go. I sighed and moved closer. Maybe just lying here for a while wasn't so bad. I curled up, facing his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, drifting off to sleep. Today, we were now in Utah. 

            Around ten in the morning, I heard a guitar softly strum and humming rising louder also, my head was being stroked. "Its time to get up in the morning. In the morning. The morning! We've got McDonald breakfast for you. Just for any other brand. We drove two miles to get it. You better get up and eat it. You don't want to be selfish, baby." They cooed. Just then, my bed was being shook. "SO YOU'VE GOT TO GET UP!  GET UP IN THE MORNING!" My eyes flew open immediately. "What's going on! Who died!" I screeched, sitting up fast. The boys evilly chuckled. Niall set his guitar down and held his stomach laughing. I scowled at them and threw a pillow. "Well, you could've sang Moments." I muttered, holding my arms up and stretching my chest out. I sighed in relief and hopped out of bed and followed the lads to get my damn McDonalds. 

            "Don't worry, babe, we've recorded your reaction." Zayn explained, biting into his breakfast sandwich. I gasped and burried my face into my hands, causing my messy bun slung to the side. "You didn't!" I whined. They shook their heads and held out Liam's laptop. On the video recorder, the paused video showed my in my peaceful slumber. "Now, why do we have to wake such a beautiful creature?" Niall asked in the video. My eyes widened and I blushed. "You weren't suppose to record until I began to play!" He gasped. I chuckled and looked at the embarrassed Niall. "That was adorable, love." He looked up smiling. "Really? You thought that was adorable?" He questioned, placing his hand on my knee. I laughed and nodded. "The cutest thing I've seen ever!" I confessed. 

           Today was going to be a good day, I just know it. 

__