Chapter Thirteen-Cutie

Three days later, there was a knock on the door. Walking in was Niall and a tray of sandwiches. I sighed and set my phone on the table next to me.

"Hey?" He innocently greeted, hoping I wasn't mad.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair."Here to convince me again?" I muttered, looking out the window at the moving farm fields.Cows were eating freely at the green and brown grass while young and old farmers carried boxes and boxes of veggies. I envied their strength and mobility.

          "Listen, I'm really sorry about that. I was selfish and I want to make a peace offering." He explained, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I turned my head towards him and raised an eyebrow. "What kind of peace offering?" I questioned. He set my plate carefully on my lap and water next to me.

"A Nialler sandwich and a promise that I won't nag you about us dating until you remember." He explained, taking a bite of his white bread.

I smiled and nodded.

         "Okay, deal. But what is in this sandwich?" I asked. He opened mine up and thought for a moment. "Pickle, ham, mayonnaise, turkey, peanut butter, mustard, lettuce, tomato, chicken, and crisps." He smiled seeming satisfied. I scrunched my nose and poked it. "Will I have to eat it before it eats me?" I chuckled, picking it up and biting deeply into the crust. 

           Niall was laying next to me watching Grease. I had my hand in the popcorn bowl through the whole movie, stuffing my face. The doctor said that the medications he's given me will make me either moody or hungry. Hungry, definitely. "Summer loving!" Niall mimicked Sandy, holding the front of both of his hands to his chin. I chuckled and threw a handful of popcorn at his face. He grinned at me and licked a piece off his chin.

         "I would so be Danny." I joked, eyeing the television in front of his. I heard him silently chuckle. "Sandy in my opinion," Niall confessed, scooting closer to me. I looked over and pulled my blanket closer to my chin, being cold. "Why is that?" I grinned. He picked some popcorn and threw it at my face for revenge. "Because you're sweeter than can be." He whispered. I smiled and put my hand in the bowl, throwing some at him. He gasped and jumpercabled my sides, causing me to wince. "Oh my gosh, I forgot!" He whimpered. I covered my eyes for a second and grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it. "You stinker got me." 

          My eyes began to droop, and I carefully turned to my side, facing Niall. I closed my eyes and felt the blanket pull up to my shoulder. I smiled and soon fell asleep.

*Nialler's POV*

         Why couldn't she be mine again. I've worked so hard for her and now thanks to Liam, it was thrown away. Her head was softly rested on the back of her hands and a small smile was implanted on her perfectly rosy lips. Maybe just one more time I could hold her by the waist and press my lips against her's and taste her sweet strawberry lip gloss. How I wish to stroke her blonde hair and hold her tightly to me, not letting any harm come upon her. "I love you." I whispered, softly kissing her fair cheek. She scrunched her perfect nose and soothed her eyebrows. "I love you too." She sighed, now cuddling a pillow. 

         I walked into the living area and sat on the sofa next to Zayn and held my head in my hands. "Whats wrong, man?" He asked, patting my shoulder. I shook my head and lifted it up. "Nothing, just complications, thats it," I explained, taking a drink of Louis's Cola. "Oye, that happens to be mine!" He sassed, taking it out of my hands. I sighed and sat back. "Louis, give him the soda, he's sad." Liam whispered. "It's not about the damn Cola." I mumbled, taking my phone out, looking at the screen saver of Aria and I sharing a milkshake. I wiped my eye and threw it onto the coffee table.

*End of Nialler's POV*

I woke up the next day to find the television off and the popcorn bowl gone. Scratching my head, I wiggled my toes and began to sit up. Actually, it barely hurt to sit up fully. I slung my feet over the bed and held on the rims. "You can do this." I whispered to myself. I grunted and pulled up, clutching my rib cage and dragging myself to the door. When I opened, I saw the lads standing near the sink, trying to make a decent breakfast. I chuckled and held onto the rim of the door. "Oh my god, look, she's walking!" Liam announced, dropping an egg into the sink. I smiled and still stood still, looking over at Niall, his mouth was dropped and longing was frozen in his eyes.