Chapter Forty Eight-Something Strange

Something strange happened to by body...

I stood from the couch, holding my round belly in both hands. Wincing in pain, I waddled over to my purse and grabbed my phone out of the bag. 

      Pain shot through my back and raced through my legs which caused me to fall to the floor. A loud shriek escaped my mouth as the emergency operator answered my call.

"999 what is your emergency?" 

"Help, theres something wrong...With the bab-"

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I've tried phoning her cell a bunch of times. Where the hell would she be?" Niall complained in a worrisome tone. 

"She did say she's staying home for the day right?" Maura said, crossing her arms. 

"Exactly, so why would she miss my call? She always has her phone on her." 

Niall and Maura ran outside to where the car was parked and immediately drove off towards the house.

He ran up to the front door only to realize it was partially open. 

"Aria! Where are you?!" He shouted, running up the stairs. She wasn't in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, no where to be found.

"Niall..." Maura gasped.

Looking down the staircase and into the living room was a pool of fresh blood. 

"Aria!" He shouted.

Next to the blood was her phone. He reached for it and looked at recent calls... "999," he whispered. 

Maura pulled her phone out and began to dial for the hospital... "Yes is there an Aria Horan in the hospital?" She paced around the room nodding at each question she was asked. "Thank you very much." 

"Nia- Oh Niall." She whispered. 

He was sitting on the floor, head in his hands. 

"She's dead isn't she?!" He shouted, as tears ran down her face. 

"Sweetie no, she's not dead. Honey I want you to listen very closely: Aria and the baby had 3 seizures. They're in a bad shape right now so we have to get to the hospital."

He began to cry harder, "I don't want to get up, I don't want to see her like that; it'll only break my heart." 

"As mine, dear but we have be there for her." 

The two ran off to the car and were headed towards the hospital....

To be continued... 

Hey guys, sorry it's been like 2 years since I've updated lol. I've had a pretty hectic life lately and it's been a while since I've written anything. Crazy story, someone threatened to hurt themselves if I didn't update, I'm sure they were just joking (idk why they'd think its funny) but just in case.