Chapter FortyFour-Love All Night

We arrived in the city of romance, Paris. 
Believe it or not, our hotel was only a few blocks away from the Eiffle Tower!
Late this night, I stood on the balcony with a small glass of wine, staring at the sparkling tower.
"Isn't it lovely." Niall murmured, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
I set my glass on the railing and turned around, planting a kiss on his lips.
"It's magnificent." I murmured into his lips.
He grumbled and firmly yet oh so softly snaked his arms fully around my waist.
"Why are we waiting until tomorrow night?" He whispered into my ear.
I closed my eyes and smiled.
His magic was putting me in a trance.
Breathing softly, I grasped the collar of his button up shirt.
"Maybe I changed my mind, maybe I didn't." I mumbled into his neck.
Teasing him, I fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, not loosing them.
Niall began to blush. Grabbing my hand, he helped me unbutton each white dot.
"Why so slow, princess?" He groaned, rubbing my cheekbone with his thumb.
Flashing a bright smile, I began to kiss his face.
"I'm to tired." I teased, walking towards the bed.
He huffed and immediately followed.
Snaking his arms around my waist, he jumped onto the bed with me in his arm.
Giggling, I got on top of him and began to snog his face.

The snogging went on for what felt like seconds.
He sat up and propped himself on his elbows, me on top of him.
"Please, Aria, tonight." He panted, moving a strand of my blonde hair out of my face.
I bit my lip in thought.
"Fine, tonight it will be." I beamed.
He grinned flipping me  under him.
Hovering over me, Niall soon began kissing down my neck.
Both hands, he slipped my shirt off, leaving me in my jeans and black lacy bra.
He gazed at his prize for a second. Snapping out of his fantasy into reality.
"Are you sure about this?" He concerned, face bright red.
Holding the nape of his neck, I nodded, breathing deeply.
He nodded once, sliding his pants onto the ground, doing the same with me.
Still overing over me, kissing each inch of my body, he stopped for a second, breathing even more.
"Mine." He whispered.
"Yours," I breathe.

The next morning, I wake to the sound of faint car horns.
Looking around my surrounding, I noticed a naked Niall. His arms wrapped protectively around my naked hot body.
His eyebrows were creased and his mouth slightly open, breathing in then out.
I grinned and rolled him onto his back.
Sitting on top of him, I began to softly trace his features.
His brows uncreased in relaxation, soon causing him to sleep heavier.
"Don't. Stop." He grumbled, placing his arms on my lower back, soon rubbing my upper hips.
Eyes fluttering open, he smiled.
"It wasn't a dream." He whispered, examining my bare body.
I blushed and rolled off him, laying next to him.
Tossing to face each other, I wrapped the cotton sheet around my body.
We studied each others features.
To me, he was flawless, nothing was wrong about him. Everything perfect.
"You're beautiful, you know that." He announced, pulling me closer to his body.
We grasped hands, clasping our fingers together.
My diamond shined bright in the morning sun as his gold did the same.
"Its gorgeous," I confessed, moving them more with the reflection.
"We're gorgeous." He whispered into my neck.

Later in the morning, a french, extremely attractive maid swaggered in with a tray of hot breakfast.
"Voici votre petit-dejeuner, M. et Miss Enjoy." She set the tray on the bedside table, glancing at us while placing coffee cups next to the food.
"Je dis, monsieur, vous avez attire mon attention et je ne peux pas le nier." The maid then winked at Niall.
The maid then winked at Niall. Me passing all my French classes in school understood perfectly what she said. Thankfully, Niall took Spanish.
I took another blanket from the ground, wrapped it around my body and walked toward the woman in pure disgust.
"Comment osez-vous parler a mon mari et moi comme ca, pervers! Sortez de ma vue!" I exclaimed.
She gasped and scowled, leaving the room.
Turning to face my husband, I smiled.
His jaw dropped, turning into a smile.
"I have no idea what that meant, but that was amazingly sexy, Aria." He breathed.
I sat down and ran my finger through my hair.
"She said she wanted to have some fun with you." I explained, laying next to him.
He groaned in disgust.
"And I told her to get the hell out of here because she was being a pervert." I added, slightly chuckling.
Resting my head on Niall's chest, he began to laugh.
"You said that?" He chuckled.
I looked up at him and smiled. 

_____________________
Do you like it so far! Sexy but not too innapropriate! Fan, comment, vote if you like or loved it!~Maddiexxx