Chapter ThirtyThree-Vacation With Niall's Family

Its been a few weeks since the fight and Niall and I can't be any happier. 

We've gone on more dates, activities, you name it.

We were sitting on the balcony, listening to the radio and enjoying the nice weather.

"Good afternoon, London! This is Darby Jones with your celebrity scoop!" A woman beamed through the radio.

I slid my sun glasses down the rim of my nose.

"Three weeks ago, we caught a glimpse of Aria Kingsley, Niall Horan's future queen storming off out of their shared flat. Wonder what happened?" She lingered, adding artificial shock into her tone.

"Late!" Niall and I both coincidentally shouted.

Looking over at each other, we laughed.

"They really don't have the fresh scoop." Niall snickered, reaching for my hand, kissing it.

Right before his lips touched my skin, the telephone rung.

"I'll get it!"  Niall sang, hopping up off my beach chair and into the living room.

 I heard him mumble a few things then laugh.

"Sure, mum we'd love to go to the lough (lake) with you guys." He chuckled.

"Okay, love you too mummy." He whispered, quickly hanging up.

Running back outside, I snickered.

"I'm guessing that was your mummy?" I teased, holding my index finger up to my upper lip.

Niall glared at me and stuck his tongue out.

"Yes, it was my mum and she invited the Horan family to lough Allen and we'll be going tomorrow, they got us airplane tickets." He announced, smiling. 

"And since you're going to be a Horan anytime soon, you're coming with us!" He added.

Smiling, I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I laughed, jumping up and down during the hug.

 Later that night, we wanted to pack early.

"So how long are we going to be there?" I questioned, folding a pair of my panties and shoving it into my bag. 

"Ni?" I asked, looking up.

He was looking through my underwear drawer.

"Oo, this is sexy." He murmured, holding up a purple thong with black cheetah print.

"Give me that!" I shouted, snatching it from his hand.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"We'll be there for two weeks." He whispered into my ear, softly nibbling it.

 I giggled and nodded, holding the side of his head, kissing his lips. 

 Once I finished packing, I began to help Niall.

"Do you really need to pack a bag of crisps?" I questioned, taking them out of his bag.

 He chuckled and nodded.

"Just incase there's a panic attack." He suggested.