Chapter ThirtySeven-Big Mama Alert

About twenty minutes later, Niall was done crying, I heard him get up and walk away. 
Biting my lower lip, I quietly got up off the ground and wiped the liquids from my eyes and nose with Niall's UCLA sweatshirt that I was wearing. 
Maybe I just needed to talk to him? Thats it!
My cold hand slowly opened the white door, causing it to creak.
I bared my teeth, hoping no one would hear me.
As I walked down the hallway, I hear silent whines from the sofa. 
It was Niall, his cousin, Garret was comforting him.
"I mean, I love her more than anything! I'd even give up singing for her..." He whimpered, hiding his red face into a yellow pillow.
I heard Garret sigh and move around on the sofa.
"You did screw up, man. She is a lovely lady." He explained, making it worse.
"You're not helping!" Niall cried.
There was a moment of silence.
I held onto the rim of the wall and stuck my head further into the living room.
"I guess you're right...Aria was the best thing that happened to me. If it weren't for Marta an her obsession over me, this wouldn't of happened." He groaned, crying even more.
I quivered my lip in sadness and sighed.
"I need to make it up to her. What should I do? Take her to Paris and apologize?"
Garret chuckled and shook his head. I could see sympathy in his posture.
"No man, explain to her."

I couldn't just stand there and eavesdrop, I needed Niall.
Jumping out of the hall, I ran towards the sofa and sat in Niall's criss-crossed lap.
"I'm sorry." I murmured, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He sighed and did the same with his arms around my hips.
His head rested on my shoulder and we rocked back and forth in silence.
The sound of his heart calmed me down, tears still formed in my eyes.
"No...I'm sorry." He whispered, kissing my cheek.
I looked into his eyes and grimaced.
"I heard you and Garret talking. It was Marta's fault." I explained, laying him down on his back. 
I straddled myself on him and wiped away the tears from his cheeks.
"I hate seeing you cry." I cooed, rubbing his chin with my thumb.
He grinned and locked eye contact with me, admiring me.
"I hate seeing you cry more than you hate seeing me cry." He mumbled, stroking my red cheeks. 
I closed my eyes and smiled at his touch.
"Are we okay?" I asked, holding his hand to my face.
I looked down at him with puppy eyes.
Nodding, he began to chuckle.
"More than okay." He whispered, grabbing my waist and pulling me down onto his chest. 

Later in the evening, I got a phone call from Amelia. 
"Hello?" I smiled, sitting on my bed.
I put her on speaker so I could hear her better.
"Aria, I don't know how to say this."
Her voice sounded shaking and scared, it frightened me.
"What is it? You didn't kill anyone right?" I asked, biting the skin on my thumb.
"Hey babe!" Niall walked into the room.
I held my finger up at him and smiled.
"Aria, I'm pregnant!" She cried into the phone.
My jaw dropped as I tightly gripped onto the phone.
"W-who's the father?" I croaked.
Looking up at Niall, he had the same expression as me.
"Remember your ex-boyfriend Tomas? The one you said I could have?" She whispered.
I hummed as yes and nodded.
"We've been dating for a few weeks now and moved in together. One night, he came home drunk and horny." She began.
I cut her off.
"Wait, you agreed with a drunk man?" I asked, holding the phone close to my heart.
I could hear her nod.
"I was too, kind've in the mood, so we just did it." She explained, whimpering.
Sighing, I had to get to the questions.
"Did you use protection?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"N-no, he said he was going to pull out. I guess he didn't do it in time." She awkwardly explained.
I crossed my legs, clearly uncomfortable.
"Meals, a man can simply not pull out while he's enjoying himself." I sighed, holding my hand to my forehead.
"You do know you're going to have to get married right?" I asked.
Looking over at Niall, it looked like he was going to faint.
"Yeah, about that...Remember how he has a temper?" She squeaked.
I shook my head.
"When I told him, he went into rage saying he was too young to be a father and that he wanted to live his life. After that, he kicked me out." She simply explained.
Sighing, I looked at Niall.
"One second, hon." I murmured.
Holding my hand to the phone, I begged Niall.
"Until she gets on her feet?" I asked.
He nodded and I smiled.
"Amelia, you can stay with us, but I get to be the god mum and baby sit every second of the day." I explained.  

Niall and I sat at the dining table, clearly shocked.
My head was in my hands.
"I don't know what I'm going to do with that chick." I murmured, looking at the table.
Niall softly patted my thigh and I looked up at him.
"When I get to her, I'm going to kick her pregnant little ass." I chuckled.
He laughed and sat me on his lap.
"You can't kick a pregnant woman in the ass, princess." He grinned, snaking his arms around my waist.
I looked behind at him and smiled.
"Pregnant or not, she's in deep shit." I explained, crossing my arms stubbornly.
I could tell Niall was shocked, I mean who wouldn't. We were going to have to leave the lake tomorrow to get to Amelia.  

Niall and I explained to the family what was going on. They completely understood and told us they would drop us off early at the airport tomorrow.
Amelia was definitely going to get it from me...