Chapter Forty Seven - Impossible

Sitting  face to face, in the living room, Niall and I thought in silence. Would we going to move to Ireland, me hardly knowing anyone there? Or stay in London where everything for Niall's career is at reach? Options, so many options. As we pondered on this major desision, Maura walked in with a plate of sugar cookies. It looked as if she were trying to sugar coat everything.

"Would you two like a third pair of eyes for this situation?" She questioned, slowly sitting down. 

          Niall nodded his head as he grabbed for a cookie. "I can think of more pros than cons when it comes to moving here, apart from my job." He muffled, chomping on a cookie. 

I nodded, looking down at my paint-chipping finger nails. 

"I mean, the only pro for me is leaving my family back in England. Since I am the only child now, it would be unfair to leave my parents alone in London once they are old and unable to take care of themselves." I explained. 

            The two of them looked at me with deep sympathy, thinking up of a plan. 

Niall smacked his hands together and began to rub them, "How about we build a house and add a wing of it for your parents and when they are of the age where they can't take care of themselves any longer, we move them down here into that space." 

           I looked at him with great awe, his generosity blew me away, "That would be terrific, but think of all the money it will cost." 

He rolled his eyes over to face me, "Sweetheart, I'm Niall Horan for Christs sake, I think we could build ten other large houses and we'd have enough money to buy Greece." 

I chucked at his fake arrogance and nodded my head to his reasoning. "I'm perfectly fine with the idea then." 

Our decision was final, we were to move to Ireland. Niall would commute to London whenever he could, we would build a recording studio in the new house and drive down to the large cities of Ireland for social events. 

Months went by and our house was nearly complete, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, and one large basement just for Niall and his work. Amelia's baby was born, a beautuful little girl, it also turns out that she met a nice male nurse at the hospital, and are in a serious relationship. It looks like pregnany is in the air because a while back I found out I was two months pregnant. Now being six months, we found out I am with a beaming baby boy. When we both found out I was pregnant, we were blown away with shock and excitement. Neither of us were planning on having a baby this early in our marrige. 

I sat by the cozy small fireplace in Niall's family home, soaking my swelled feet with the heat of the fire. If I could, I'd stick my feet straight into the eye of the fire, just to get circulation around the swells. Niall was away in London, recording for their new album Midnight Memories, which hasn't been released yet, but I've heard a few songs here and there. Apparently "You & I" had a little something to do with me here and there in the lyrics, i was astonished when Niall told me that, mostly I felt a little bad because I didn't want him to get tired of singing it every night when he will tour, and get tired of the song. 

      All of Niall's family were away at a skiing trip up in the mountains, I would've gone but I don't think it would be safe for both the baby and I if I were on ski's. 

In the background was the soft singing of Mavis Staples on the new CD of hers I recently got. "What Are They Doing In Heaven Today" was playing, which brought small tears to my eyes, it reminded me of my brother. Everyday I think of him, would he be a good uncle? Of course he would be, he loved everything with every inch of his heart. 

I stood to get a warm cup of milk from the kitchen, but something strange happened with my body....