Chapter FortyOne-Wedding Day

One week has gone by and you know what day it is. Yes, it's the wedding.

Everyone, especially Niall couldn't wait any longer.

In these past few days, Niall hasn't been able to keep his hands off me.

Every moment of the day, he would whisper dirty things, yet so romantic. Some things, I myself couldn't repeat. 

I told him that he would have to wait until the night we land in Paris and I'm all his.

Sighing occasionally, he agreed.

Niall was already at the location of our wedding and reception, as a tradition, we weren't allowed to sleep together or see each other the night and day of the wedding, well until the wedding.

I was standing in front of a full body mirror, admiring my dress, makeup and hair.

My bridal party was standing behind and beside me, awing.

White cloth draped my curves, fitting in all the right places.

The top had a clear white cloth on my lower collarbone in the shape of swirls and curves.

Meanwhile, the chest area was pure white with white designs and a small amount of diamonds.

A white ribbon was placed in the front, hugging my lower ribcage.

As for the bottom, white riffles drifted carelessly.

This was the dress I picked, not a try hard, simple and lady-like.

My tan skin glimmered perfectly as my blonde hair was in not too loose and not too tight curls and up. A small creamy-ivory white flower on the side.

My makeup was natural looking.

"You ready, hone?" My mum asked rubbing my shoulder.

I turned around in my heels and nodded nervously.

Looking at Eleanor, Danielle, Amelia, Perrie, mum and Maura, I knew I could do this.

My father was in the corner, looking gloom.

"Dad? Are you all right?" I smiled, walking over towards him.

He got up from the seat and wiped wrinkles away from his tuxedo pants.

"Ah, Aria. My sweet, sweet princess, all grown up." He murmured, pulling me into a hug.

"Where has the time gone?" He asked, letting go.

We left the house at around nine in the morning.

We were all sitting in an old fashion black car with a sign that says, 'just married' on the back.

Playing with a ruffle on the bottom of my dress, the driver was off.

I was soon to be married.

"We can do this!" The now rounder Amelia beamed, holding her fist high.

Chuckling, I looked at her and hugged her sitting body.

"Goodness, I hope so." I nervously chuckled.

Looking at my father, he wiped his eye, his chin on the back of his hand as he looked out the window.

I felt sorry for him, being his now only child.

Jared was gone and I was his last and only kid to walk down the aisle.

 "Daddy?" I cooed, rubbing his shoulder.

He grunted and moved it, looking at me.

"Oh my princess!" He wailed, wiping his eyes.

Never a day had I seen him cry.

Mum rubbed his shoulder and handed him a tissue.

We arrived at the short grass field.

There were small hills around the flat area where we were going.

A large creamy white tent stood in the center of it all.

About one hundred circular tables could seat nine people. Ours was in the front, square, two seats. 

At every table, there were beautiful center pieces. Green ivy with white bunched up flowers.

Gasping, the car stopped and we all got out.

Holding the bottom of my dress, my feet touched the ground.

Looking up, I saw Noah, my brothers best friend, he was going to make a speech for Jared.

"You look beautiful, as always." He grinned.

I chuckled and took his arm as he guided me toward the wedding area.

There were about nine hundred fancy chairs in perfect rows.

 None of the guest were here yet.

Mostly, they were celebrities, management's idea obviously.

Niall and the lads were inside a small trailer, getting ready probably.

"The guest and media will be here in about ten minutes!" A man with a head set shouted, holding his clip board in the air.