Chapter Forty-Almost To It

Our plane soared the skies of green and blue Mullingar, Ireland, gently breezing towards the small patch of tar next to a small golfing pond.
Where we were landing was not an airport, something special Niall asked the pilot to do, not for him or the other passengers, but for me. 
Looking through the window in amazement, I looked back at Niall and grabbed for his warm hand, softly squeezing it.
"Thank you." I whispered, holding the back of his hand to my mouth, softly pressing my pink lips to his skin.
Blushing, Niall rubbed the nape of my neck with his other hand, soon standing up.
As I unbuckled my seat belt, he soon took my hand, encouraging me to take Amelia's.
Walking down the narrow hallway, Niall handed the flight attendant a roll of money as she opened the plane door.
A gush of wind stroke mine and their faces. The smell of dew and ocean rose in my nose. 
Niall gazed at me with pleasure in his eyes.
His hand lingered onto the handle bar as he began to lead us to the ground.
"Help me, love?" I pleated, waiting between the large gap of plane and ground.
Turning to face me, a large grin was implanted upon his irresistible lips.
"There we go, lass." He huffed, picking me up and spinning me onto the ground.
I giggled, holding the bridge of his shoulders as my flat feet hit the ground.
"Hey, pregnant woman!" Amelia cut in.
I held my hand to my mouth, trying not to laugh too loud.
"Ah, we can't forget the maid-of-honour, can we?" Niall teased, grabbing her arm

Driving past more and more green grass fields in the taxi Niall rented, we finally pulled up to his parents home.
The house was old and beautiful. The red bricks were layered in vines of green ivy, even covering some of the shining glass windows.
Pine and maple trees surrounded the back and sides of the house. Woods remained behind it.
A small trail was hidden by bushes and patches of flowers.
Birds chirps silently filled the air as rabbits casually hopped around the green grass.
Gasping at such beauty, Niall rubbed my back.
"Oh Niall, this is beautiful." I breathed, soon the taxi coming to a stop.
Looking at me, he softly grasped the back of my neck and brought my face to his.
"I know you are." He cooed, brushing his lips against mine.
Blushing, I slid my arms around his waist, drawling circles on his blue sweater.
"Aria, Niall, before you have sex, I just want you to know, your family is waiting by the door, watching." Amelia intruded.
We quickly snapped away, looking at each other one more time.
I opened the car door and hopped out, Niall and Amelia following from behind.
Wrapping my hand around Niall's forearm, I walked next to him.
"Niall! My boy! Oh and Aria, angel how are you too!" Maura, Niall's mum beamed, running from her other son, husband and relatives. 

I was sitting in Niall's old bedroom, which we were sharing for now. It was painted a light and bright blue with photos of football players and old school logos across the walls.
His white drawers had magazines and little toys on them, as if they were untouched for years.
In the corner, there was a large wooden guitar, waiting to be played.
Looking left to right, just to make sure no one was in the room, I walked over to it and picked it up.
Sitting on his large bed, I took the pick out of the strings and began to lightly stroke each key.
Ever since year three, I've been playing the guitar, I just never really told anyone.
I was what my mum and dad called, a prodigy. I just really never could see it.
They taught me to write music, play the piano, guitar and violin. It was stressful, to tell you.
A song soon came to mind once my finger tips touched the first string.
Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran, as I soon began to strum, the lyrics came to mind.

Another day, another life passes by just
like mine
it's not complicated 

another mind another soul
another body to grow old
it's not complicated

do you ever wonder if the stars
shine out for you
float down, like autumn leave
and hush now
close your eyes before the sleep
and you're miles away
and yesterday you were here with me

Soon, there was a knock on the door.
Quickly, I shoved the guitar under the bed, crossing my legs, playing with my fingernails.
"Aria, are you in here?" Niall asked, opening the door.
Looking up, I smiled.
He grinned and walked over to the bed, sitting next to me.
"Was that you playing?" He asked, pulling me under his arm.
I sighed and nodded.
"Yes, I'm sorry, I just saw your guitar and-" I began to confess.
Niall's warm lips soon touched mine, causing that weird frenzy to start again.
"Don't apologize, princess." He whispered, kissing my nose.
I blushed and patted his cheek.
"But, I didn't know you could play the guitar." He explained, sitting me on his lap.
I chuckled and nodded.
"It was kind've a secret." I murmured.
He huskily laughed and pushed the hair away from my face.
"Well, I like it. What else can you play?" He asked, amazed.
I bit my lip in thought, looking at the ground.
"Violin,  piano and I can sing a little." I mumbled.
He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I've got to hear it sometime, then." 
I grumbled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.  His tight arms hung on my hips as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Babeee, I need you now." He moaned.
Chuckling, I bit his lip, pushing him into his back.
Sitting up on his lap, I began to unbuckle his belt.
Looking into his eyes, I could see his cheeks blushing.
"Niall? Aria?" There was a knock on the door.
Niall and I sitting up, he buckled his pants and picked up a picture from his shelf, pointing to his face, trying not to make our session obvious.
Soon, Maura opened the door. A large smile was on her face, she was also holding two mugs of apple cider.
"Would you too like anything to drink?" She beamed.
Looking over at Niall's face, he looked frustrated.
"Erm, sure, mum." He cleared his throat.
She walked over to us and handed us each a mug.
"Thank you." I grinned.
She looked at us both and sighed, smiling and walked out of the room.
"Sorry about that," he grinned.
Giggling, I shook my head.
"No worries, I love your mother." I smiled, taking a sip.