Chapter Nine-Focus

The next night, I walked into the living area and smiled.

           "Sh!" Zayn hushed, holding his finger to his lips.I looked at him in confusion and walked over to Niall who was writing on a piece of paper.

           "Hello, love." I cooed, rubbing his back. His elbows were on the desk and he had his concentrating face on.

            "Aria, slowly walk away." Zayn again whispered. "It's okay, Zayn." Niall mumble, clearly hooked to his pen and paper. "What's he doing?" I asked.

            "Writing a song about how much he loves you." Liam explained, biting into an apple. I awed and kissed Niall on the top of his head. "You're too sweet, Ni." I giggled, sitting on the sofa. 

            The bus stopped at a small diner. I got off the sofa and tugged at Niall's arm. "You hungry?" I asked, rubbing his back. He looked up from his work. "Can't leave. Bring me back something?" He asked, setting his pen down and rubbing his palm.

             I gave him a sympathetic look and nodded, kissing his lips. "How about a hamburger?" I suggested. He smiled and nodded. "You get me so well." He confessed. I smiled and hopped off the bus, following the others.

             We were seated at a leather booth and handed plastic menus. "I'll be back when you're ready." A man smiled, walking away. I opened the menu and looked for Niall first. "He seems really busy." I smiled.

             The boys looked up confused. "Niall." I added. "Oh!" They cluelessly replied. I grinned and took a sip of my water. "Well, he's loved you since first sight." Liam explained, handing his menu to the waiter. "Really?" I gasped. They all nodded.

             I grabbed the to-go boxes and exited the diner. Outside, I was facing an empty road and a large forest. Birds were chirping and crickets creaking. Once I opened the bus door, I carefully walked up the steps. Still sitting there was Niall, his head was in his hands. "You okay?" I asked, smiling and sitting next to him on the sofa.

            He nodded and erased a word. "Can I see?" I begged. His hands immediately flew over the paper. "It's a surprise." He explained, kissing my temple. I smiled and nodded. "Deal." I set his food next to him.

           "Thanks love, I'm starving." He thanked, opening the box and digging in. I smiled and watched. He was perfect. Maybe not to himself, but in my eyes.He will never have to change for me. Everything he is, is what I want. I smirked and took a bite of my sandwich. 

              Niall and I were still on the sofa giggling and throwing chips (french fries) into each other's mouths. "Catch!" Niall grinned, throwing a pile of them in my mouth. "Hon, you're over feeding me!" I laughed. He poked my stomach.

             "That's what I'm suppose to do, so I can cook you up and eat ya'!" He joked. "Why would you do that, dear?" I gasped. He grinned and looked at the ground. "So I can feel perfect and beautiful." He confessed.

             I wrapped my shin under his and smiled.

                         "You already are."

             He put a chip between his lips and kissing me. I sucked it right out of his mouth. "Mine." I whispered.

He grinned close up to my face and put another one in. "Can you get it?" He asked, through his teeth.

             I nodded and tackled on top of him, taking it out. "In your face." I teased, taking a bite of his hamburger. He gasped and held his hand to his mouth. "My precious meat!" He pretended to cry. I chuckled and held it in front of his face.

             "Here, I sowwy," I pretended to pout. He gave me a fake sympathetic look and took a bite. "No hard feelings," he chewed. 

             The lads and Paul came back with their stomachs full. "I still miss mum's cooking." Louis pouted, holding his stomach and leaning on the sink.

              I smiled and flipped my books page. "Well, that's what cha get." I grinned, holding the book up. They all gasped then mumbled. "Yeah, you're right."

                                  Those boys were the highlight of my life. They could make me laugh any time, any where, any way. Niall sighed and flattened out his sheet music. "I am finally done for the day. Aria, that means my hours are dedicated to you and only you." He grinned, crossing his leg and wrapping his arm around me protectively. I

               hummed and smiled into it. His smell was heavenly. The smell of mint and spice. "You smell good." I confessed, placing my head on his shoulder.

              I climbed into bed and pulled my teddy bear close to my chest. "Er, I really envy that teddy." Niall growled, clasping his sheets.

             I grinned and kissed it's head. "Forever envy." He added. His light blue eyes made me smile as did his scrunched up nose and ruffly hair.

            "Want to trade places with the stuffed animal?" I grinned, giving him the pouty lip. He licked his bottom lip and jumped from his bunk. "Don't have to ask you twice." I chuckled, covering him in my blankets.

                            I curled up into his bare chest and held his fingers. His arms were protectively around my shoulders. With the other hand, he began to play with my hair. "How do you get your hair to smell so yummy?" He asked, sniffing it. "I have no idea, my shampoo possibly?" 

              The next morning, I woke up in Niall's strong arms. His heat vibrated onto my bare arms, causing goosebumps. Our legs were tied together, also with the sheets. I turned over to find Niall sound asleep. His lips were in the shape of a perfect 'O'. His breathing was settle. 

              I grinned and kissed him softly on his pink cheek, causing him to smile with the same 'O' shape. When I began to climb out of bed, he pulled my by the waist. "Five more minutes, love." He mumbled.