Chapter Sixteen-Can't Believe It

After going shopping with Danielle, in Australia, we met up with the lads at the tour bus.

Liam ran to Danielle in slow motion. "Daanniieellee!" He slurred, slowly jumping in the air and catching her. I held my stomach and and began to laugh as they kissed in slow motion.
Looking over at the boys, Niall was kicking sand at his feet. I grimaced and walked over to the lads.
"So, we're going down to the boat in an hour." Zayn explained, holding sun screen up. "Bathe it on because it's the sunniest day in history." He announced, spraying it at my toes.

       "Zayn!" I squealed, wiping it off. He then squirt my back, causing me to jump. "Let me get that." Niall jumped to conclusion, rubbing it into my tank toped back. "Just date again!" Harry whined. I huffed and walked away to the shore. 
Walking down rock steps, I heard sandal's flop behind me. "Aria, wait!" I turned around and saw Niall. He panted and held my wrist. "Please, I'm sorry about Harry. He didn't know you were s-" He began. "Stupid?" I muttered. His eyes widened. "No, never! What made you think that?"
I sighed and began to walk down to the shore. "What's wrong?" He shouted, chasing after me.

A tear streamed down my cheek. "I'm stupid, okay?" I welled, looking out into the ocean. He walked over next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I don't think you're stupid." He murmured. The ocean breeze 
slurred around us, the smell of salt rose up my nose. "Please, Aria. I will never hurt you. You might not remember, but you are the apple of my eye." He confessed, turning my around and holding the middle of my forearms.

I smiled and looked at the ground. "Really?" I questioned. He nodded and held my chin up. "I'm going to prove it right now." He whispered in his husky tone. Moment's later, his arms were wrapped around my waist and his lips locked with mine. 
I gasped and closed my eyes. Everything flashed before them. Meeting him at the concert. Nandos, chicken, the bird, everything.  He pulled away, still holding my chin. My eyes still closed, I opened them and found myself looking into his. "You're my everything." He cooed, kissing me one last time. 
I held his hand to my face and smiled. "I remember." I gasped, batting my eyes. Everything was freshly restored into my mind.

"You-you do?" He smiled. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he twirled me around. This moment was perfect. Sea gulls chirping, sand flowing under our feet by the fresh salt aroma. The sun shining down at us. It was like my brother was watching down at us, approving.
There was an 'aw' and 'woo's' coming up from the ledge of the beach. We cocked our heads in their direction and smiled.  
Everyone began to walk down the stone steps and towards the deserted ocean, which took about ten minutes. "Finally, you remember!" Louis gasped, jumping in the air. I smiled and nodded, still in Niall's strong arms. 

The boat then arrived at the shore. It was medium and white with a closed area, probably a room. "This is amazing!" Danielle gasped, under Liam's arms. I put my RayBanns on and nodded. "It's fantastic." I breathed. 
"I'd have to agree on this sight." Niall confessed. I turned my head in his direction and saw him gazing at me. "You mushy banana," I snickered, playfully smacking his chest and nuzzling my head into it.
We climbed onto the boat and looked at the sand for a moment. "Got the sunscreen!" Zayn screamed, standing on the top of the boat. I chuckled and looked up. "Get down before you end up like me!" I hollered. He shuttered and began to climb down the latter, connected to the top.
"Girls get changed first." Liam announced. "But why?" Harry whined, squinting at Liam. "Because, there are only two of them." He explained. "And ladies first!" I added, closing the door to the bedroom.

"I'm so glad you remember now." Danielle chirped, slipping her bikini bottoms on. I smiled and nodded, doing the same. "Me too, it feels good." Once I slipped my top on, Danielle handed me a water bottle. I was wearing a lilac bikini and my blonde hair was up in a fish tail braid. "Liam was really hard on himself. He thought it was his fault." She confessed. I sighed and took a sip.
"The past's the past," we walked out of the room and into the sun. "Your turn." I announced as the boys ran in. "Erm, Aria, you forgot your panties." Zayn snickered, holding my pink thong up. I gasped and ran over to it. "Give that!" I struggled as he held it up in the air.
"You bully!" I whined, taking it and shoving it into my bag.  

 Everyone was changed and I was standing by the water, looking out at the suns reflection. Turning around, I saw Niall scanning my body. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I muttered, as he looked at my C cup bikini chest. He blinked back to reality and smiled. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful." He blushed, wrapping his arms around me. There were a few camera snaps. 
Looking up, we saw a photographer. "I'll be leaving now!" He yelled over the helicopter's swishes. I glared and buried my face into Niall's chest. "It's okay, Paul put a restraining order over any photographer that is five hundred feet near this boat." Niall explained, rubbing my back. I looked up
and smiled. "Want to go for a swim then?"  

Everyone jumped into the warm salty water. Me first, then Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Danielle. Zayn just held onto the edge of the boat. My hair was now soaked, but I didn't care. Laughing and bouncing in the water, someone grabbed my foot. I shrieked and went down. Moments later once I was up, there was laughing. Niall. "You poo face!" I whined, dunking his head under. 
He came up ticking my into his arms. "Revenge is sweet." He purred, kissing me softly on the lips.

Everything was perfect and back to normal.