Chapter Nineteen-Secrets

About a week after the wedding, Paul was still on his honeymoon, also meaning the lads had a break.
Niall was staying with me because, well they record where I am and it's easier for him.
We left Chicken with Amelia for the three months we were gone and she's made a little bit of process. 

 Niall and I were in the kitchen, making a fun yet difficult dinner. Occasionally, he would try to eat the ingredients while I wasn't looking.
I slapped the boneless steak on the a frying pan and sat down on a wooden stool next to Niall, who was cutting up peppers. 
His hand motions were flawless, probably because he played the guitar. Niall's eyebrows creased together in concentration as he sliced each red, orange and green peppers into dices, his glossy-red lips twisting. I bit my lip in admiration and batted my eyes as a force of habit.
He looked up at me and smiled, setting the knife down. 
"What is it, babe?" He grinned, scooting closer to me. I snapped out of my daydream and shook my head.
"Nothing, you're just sort've pretty." I confessed, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. 
He silently chuckled at his lap and looked up at me. "Well, you're sorta beautiful."  He mimicked, kissing my hand.

I blushed and put my hand on the back of his soft neck and pulled him into a full lip kiss. He smiled between the kiss and held my sitting hips.
His braced teeth softly bit down on my lower lip, causing me to giggle.  
He stood up and hiked me onto the front of his waist, our lips not parting. I ran my fingers through his blond hair and tugged lightly on his ears, tracing my lips on his neck. 
Niall pushed my back on the kitchen full window wall and began to kiss me roughly. I bit my lip as he wondered down to my soft spot, holding me back from moaning his name.
I could feel him trying to tug at his belt. "Ni...No, I can't." I panted, placing my hand on his. 
He looked up at me with his pleading blue eyes. "What? Why?" He questioned, getting his vocal cords back into their lower range. I shook my head as a tear slid down my cheek.
"I can't explain." I whimpered, hopping off his hips. He held my chin in his soft loving hands and studied my face.
"Whatever it is, you can tell me." He cooed, pulling me into his chest.
My lip quivered and my breathing sped.
"I've never told anyone." I protested.

Sitting on the sofa, Niall handed me a mug of tea and wrapped a wool blanket around my shoulder.
"Now you can tell me." He whispered, wrapping his arm around me.
I looked down at the brown mug and tapped on the sides. 
"It was years ago, it doesn't matter..." I murmured, looking up at him. "Well, it's clearly bothering you and whatever bothers you bothers me." He confessed, stroking my hair. 
"W-when I was fourteen and on the football (soccer) team, I had a coach named Mr. Shaw and he had me stay after practice and get better at my kicking." I began. "A-and one night, he-he raped me." I whimpered, hiding my face in my hands. 
 I felt heat rise next to me and furious shaking. Looking up, Niall crushed his clay cup right between his bare hands. His face bright as a cherry. 
"Ni, calm down." I murmured, holding his head in my hands and began to shh.
"Where is this man?" He growled.
"I don't know, he's probably still at my school." I answered.
"I'm going to kill him!" He roared, standing up, pacing around the room.
Thinking about that night brought tears to my eyes. Fourteen was the age I was taken.
He looked over at me crying and sat back down, scooping me up into his arms and hiding me away in his chest.
"It's going to be all right, you're going to get justice." He cooed.

 That night, Niall kept on asking me questions like where my school was and others. "Do you remember it?" He questioned, twisting my hair. I nodded.
"Like the back of my hand." I murmured, taking a sip of my now lukewarm cherry tea. 
I heard Niall sniff and I looked up at him from the fireplace. "Whats wrong?" I asked, rubbing his chest.
"I just don't like seeing you hurt. I'm going to get him back for you." He whimpered, holding my face. "You are my world. I promise you that." He announced, looking me deeply in the eyes.
I smiled and softly kissed his lips.  

The next day, Niall begged me to tell him where my school was. 
"Please, I want to get him back." He whined, tugging at my hand. I was feeding Chicken her medicine while he was doing this.
"Niall, it isn't that simple, you could be put in jail if you beat him." I explained, putting the bottle down.
He shook his head. "Nope, I don't care he deserves it." He protested. I placed my hands on my hips and began to think.
"How about we go to the police first? Then we can go to Jameston." I suggested. Crap, I told him my school"Jameston?" He questioned, holding my hands. 
I shook my head. "No, I didn't say that." I lied. "Please, Aria, you're the worst liar ever." He teased.